Reviews for Lost and Found
DrangySmallfoot chapter 14 . 4/24
This is a nice story. I like the concept of the crossover and the plot works smoothly. It does not happen to have a sequel, does it? Because all of Mystra's plans just screem: tbc!
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 14 . 2/15
I really enjoyed readingyour fincs! I think that you should write a second part of it. KEEP Writting :):):):)
Rob chapter 14 . 1/2
Hey, just came across your story. Very very good sir. I would love to read about Logan's and Ororo's adventures with her family in Faerun.
2lazy2login chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
I love this!
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
You are really good at writing stories! It seems to be professional. Great going!
UnrehearsedPatterns chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Easily one of my favorite crossovers of all time. Hope you do a sequel in the future. Seeing Logan and the extended Do'Urden family killing Orcs would be the best thing since... uh, what the hell could compete with that? Honestly!
Mondtanz chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
I think this is a great story. This is the second time I read it and now I even have a FanFiction account, so I can put it on my favorites list :-)

Too bad you never started the sequel. I would love to see Ororo and Logan in the Realms. I kind of imagine a scene similar to the one in the second X-Men movie where a police officer tells Logan to "drop the knives" and he simply answers "I can't". I can just imagine the poor city guard freaking out if he sees Logan sheathing his claws. (If you hadn't noticed yet, I'm a Wolverine fan :-) )
By the way, I'm kind of wondering which metal would be tougher - Adamantium or Mithril?
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Faved now.
Rune Tobor chapter 14 . 7/29/2013

Its done.

Well Done.

Now write a sequel before Logan loses patience...

Thanks. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
The action scene was fine.

When in doubt, hint.

Sketch the Action or Romance, or whatever and let us imagine the details.
Rune Tobor chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Perhaps after Lolth's fall some drow might move to Earth?
Just to get away from everything and find out who they are without Lolth?

Drizzt is good.
Liriel is "Not evil", almost good.

Could there be other drow who are also not evil?
Drow who just could not escape?

They would be ruthless, not very trusting, paranoid even, but open to change.
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Typos?

I seldom bother with typos, that's what spellcheck programs are for.

No huge plot points jump out at me yet, but then this is Finished so you likely got them fixed by now.
Rune Tobor chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Now this just begs for a sequel.
The story of how Drizzt fought Lolth and freed the drow.

You know with his healing factor that Logan is basically immortal.
Logan and a lovely elfmaid would go good together.
Logan and Liriel Banre, it would be a new thing.
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
The ears bit is a minor detail.

All authors make minor mistakes, even paid ones like J. K. Rowling.

Just try not to make her Great, Huge, HONKing, plot errors.
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
It did not seem short.

it is a complete scene.

Just keep writing and posting please.