Reviews for In the Dark, In my Soul, I do Cry for You
thewolf74 chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
I'm happy that Lucius has both of his mates. I really hope that when Harry takes the potion that is does not kill him. The three of them deserve happiness. Please update again very soon. I really want to know what happens next.
Salinia chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
Amazing story!
Can't wait to read more!
ashurikun chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
I hope that there is more to this story I have been waiting about 5 months for the next chapter
I love this fict soooooo much
Please update soon
Siksika Kainai chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Love the story and can't wait tell the next update!
KelseyHeart chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
can't wait until the next chapter
Mashkai30 chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
rowenasheir chapter 21 . 10/22/2013
please update soon for all hungry followers
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Your fascination with Lucius Malfoy is mind-boggling.
SlashyMcGee chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
Please update. Loving this
Ashley k chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
I just found this story today and I must say that it is one of the best storylines I have read in a wile , I could not stop reading it onece I stared I love it so much
I must say thought that last chapter had a twist that I was not expecting and info hope to read more some day ,
I understand the whole dealing with real life thing so just take you're time and thank you for not totaly giving up on this story
Linda chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
I really love your story and hope to read more soon, I really hope they get there happy ever after together.
SnarryLover91 chapter 21 . 9/13/2013
I'm sorry for all your losses this past year but I'm glad you're able to go on and also continue writing. I just love this story and it will be hard to wait so long for the next update. But, I will wait for when you get a chance to update. This story is worth it.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Great chapter. I feel so bad for Luc. He is so fragile.

Can't wait for more.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
I am so looking forward to your next update. You have a very good story here.
Katsy17 chapter 21 . 9/6/2013