Reviews for Questions of the Heart
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
A very well written drabble. Not the biggest Ryo fan but I gained a little respect for him I suppose.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
YOU HAVE THE DRAMA CD?
Yami Umi chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Fuck, that was amazing. YOu really have it in you, you know? You can make Rika seems so alive, so real, that even though it's an Anime, it fells to me that, when you write her feelings, her thoughts, that that was exactly how she was, and how she seems so real despite the situation. You know, you really got her character right, the pride, the analytical thinking, the eventual self realisation. I always have and always will be a Rukato fan, not only for the nice moments and slip phrases and thoughts, but because that, in some way, they compliment and change each other. Rika's pride and disbelief in the human life and heart, as well as her monotonous and predictable life, is slowly won over by Takato beliefs in people and himself, as well as his chaotic and impredictable nature. And Takato's carelessness and rashness is being changed little by little as well, courtesy of moments spent with the red haired and calculating Tamer. But even though I have my own expectations and beliefs, it doesn't mean that Ryo couldn't have entered the picture as well, because after all, as you said, he was the first to change her vicious and empty life, (even if it's just to fuel it with pride crushing feelings XD) and even if Rika seem to insult every little part of his being every time they meet, she REALLY was warming up to him, and the insults didn't have the Venom it had before. You pictured really well her feelings of self-analisis and wondering, as you always do with Rika, and every possibility is a valid one, no matter how much I may wish otherwise. So I guess this is it, congratulations, this little Drabble, as you called, was really good, and I can't wait for you to update your other stories, okay? Rukato all the way, though, right? XDD See ya
ZeroXGundam chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Ah... Sorry for taking so long to review. I was out of town.

Great piece of work. I must say you have a gift for putting Rika's mind in words. Although I do not like Ryo too much, I still think it was an awesome short story.

Keep up the good work!

ZeroXGundam
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Cutting out the cherry blossom bit was probably because most people over in the west wouldn't know what he was talking about.

In any case, really good weighing up of the arguements here. Like you, I'm a Rukato fan, but I don't have anything against Ryuki. A nice little character thinking piece. Good work Eight.
Claypool chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Oh man that was awesome. I mean really awesome. I liked the differences between Takato and Ryo I think you nailed them. Keep up the good work