Reviews for Always
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
The ending is perfect... yes, maybe you could have ended with the "I think I already know the answer" but maybe... naaah, it was perfect the way it was, cute, sweet, happy, full of love and hope and promises and small moments of care and affection... just what all had always wanted to see... something we had always wished for them :o)

And sometimes you know... we all need stories like this one. And I mean that as an author I can see the reason why to write it... well more than one okay... and as a reader I can see the reason why to read it... and again, more than just one... :o))
slamaina chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Nice addition for the episode. The shippers at GateWorld must have eaten this up.

Slam
solo1861 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
At the end of the fic I couldn't help but think : swet

The idea is simple but we can feel friendship, true love and all kind of emotions... So it's a really nice story.
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
beautiful. just beautiful.
polrobin chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Brava. I sure do love your stuff. :sigh:
Tanathar chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Sweet :)
leiasky chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
'fifty years isn’t anywhere close to always.’

Ok, that was sappy but a completely appropriate comment coming from Sam.

Nicely done, yet again. I always missed some confirmation from Sam re-Jack in the series finale. This was a nice plausible possibility.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
That was really brilliant!

And so sweet ... and I love every episode and story with fishing in the end ... ;-)

THX
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
No fifty years is anywhere near close to always! Great story!
Cole Von Doom aka Belthazor chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
WHAT SHIT!
Mozambique chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Oh that was so cute. And the perfect ending! Thank you so much, it was just what I needed after finally seeing Unending. Especially after seeing that they gave Sam and Jack's "I know"s to Daniel and Vala. Thank you.
adara13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Very sweet. I loved it.

~Laura
Zoser chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
"After all, fifty years isn’t anywhere close to always" - Sweet
Kat Spencer chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I love this fic! It is so wonderful, I can hardly read what I'm typing for the tears! Oh, my favorite part was when she told him she didn't need Teal'c to tell her that she had loved him every moment of everyone of those years, FANTASTIC job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »