Reviews for Easier Than Love
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Fav so far! Yay for ayame and koga lmao!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
Love the sess/rin romance lol 333333
fluffyedi chapter 20 . 9/4/2011
Love the sess/rin romance lol 333333
fluffyedi chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Fav so far! Yay for ayame and koga lmao!
fluffyedi chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
I loved the fact you described koga and ayame3 it was soooooooo heart touching:) ur an amaziing writer and I love a story filled with imagery:)
latara123 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
awwwww koudas like da best

YAY! HE IZ NOT A JERK
xsachi chapter 25 . 9/11/2008
i loved it!
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 26 . 2/9/2008
this was great! i loved how you had Ayame speak Gaelic every time she got drunk. lol. And how Sango was so mother like in it, always taking care of Kagome and Ayame. Oh and the Office Space part where Ayame was saying something like "Poor guy. He just wants he's stapler." lol. I love that movie and I always feel bad for that guy! :)
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
i like this story so far, i especially love kagome's personality. she is so cheerful and shouts out her happiness to the whole world and she doesn't care what other people think. :)
sakura ten'nyo chapter 26 . 1/5/2008
YAY! what a swet story!
Mirukarumi chapter 26 . 1/4/2008
OMG that was like..the best! :D i cant wait to read the sequal!
xtinaaa chapter 25 . 1/1/2008
omg! its finally finished! it was so cute! good job! i juhs knew that she was gonna go meet him at the airport! haha lol cant wait for the sequel! ]
MPXD chapter 25 . 12/31/2007
I abosoulutely (I can't spell) LOVED THIS FANFIC!

I was sad when I saw the last chapter. But, you said you were writing a sequel so I cheered up! I thought this chapter was sorta the mushyist of all the chapters (although it's the afterword) and that isn't really my style but I think you ended it well. I do think that you put Inuyasha in the lovey-dovey extreme range, which really isn't him, but it is your story and you can do what you want do with the characters. I do think you should lighten up the lovey-dovey thing, though. But, whatever!

Excellent job with this fanfic though! Let's hope when I realease my Inuyasha fanfic, it's at least in the good range as yours!

Happy New Year!
a.leeZ06 chapter 25 . 12/29/2007
Aw so cute! I can't wait for the sequal, but if time is what you need then go ahead, I'll wait. ]
barefootandlost chapter 25 . 12/29/2007
NO! You can't stop there! I'm going to die from excitment! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~*Enjiru*~