Reviews for Snow
PirateQueen716 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
THus was in response to a challenge! Fantastic, what can I say other than that! OH wait, magnificently, fantasically Gilmore! Great work! I loved it!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I don't know how you managed to write this in 400 words (or less)! I loved it. Especially Luke's trademark line, Lorelai's nervous rambling, and the excess bodily fluids thing. Laughed at that one. The only thing I can say is that the Paragraph starting out with "She didn't know that Luke..." was a little bit repetitive. Although, I tend to be really nitpicky about that sort of thing, so you probably could overlook my comment! It was great and very in character the whole way!

Loyal subject...I could get used to that...can you find those peeled grapes in tube for me? Okay, I really hope you know that I'm kidding here... :)
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Very satisfying for only 400 words.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
“No, it’s just the cold… makes you produce excess bodily fluid… oh, boy, that didn’t come out right,”

I do believe that warrants a "Dirty!" Java. I loved it!
EmeraldCalling chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aw really cute.

It is definitely an improvement, but that's coming from someone who hasn't even posted a first fanfic yet.

SO GOOD!
heyderpette chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! I hope it comes true...

only there's no snow in the S.H. right now, so maybe it will mostly come true.
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
aw. so sweet.
morgan chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
of all the 400's i've read so far, this is the best.

props.
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Yes! You pass my challenge...not that you weren't going to or anything. This is really sweet.