Reviews for Who's Your Daddy?
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I've always found the 'Bowletta' Arc of Superstar Saga disturbing. A woman in a man's body... okay... this was funny though. If smithy can do it, so can Bowletta.
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow, I really wondered why they didn't speak in the game, and I thought it was just the makers of the game were super lazy, And then you decided to do your own little version where the Koopalings were, for the most part, hypnotised. Now, I like the story, grammar-wise, as it is a great piece, although one of your earlier works.
However, I really hate the fact that the Koopalings were subdued so easily, not even some kind of resistance from some of them. I would have expected Ludwig to resist slightly. I hate seeing the Koopalings, practically, imprisoned and controlled. GAWD!
But that is my personal feelings about them. and I once again am pleasantly surprised at how every Mario piece you create seems to just seem right, in terms of the game's plot, and your own unique twists. And you even found a way to link it to your 'Super Koopa' trilogy.
As always, happy writing and reviewing,
Cenobia100
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I knew the Koopalings were mind-controlled! I knew it! But... what happened to Jr?
Michael Lockheart chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Nice tie-in with SS.

I like how it throws a reference to SMRPG- loved that game.

I can't really criticize your writing, Walky- after all, you're my critic, and all of the mistakes I look for are the ones you corrected in my own work. :P

But I can give plot opinions and the such!
Two Stooges chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I'll have to say, this one was abnormally weird. Wouldn't the Koopa Kids have picked up on the ploy at the first sight of pseudo-Bowser?
netbreaker0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I never played that one but the idea of tking over Bowser's body does seem freaky. I wished they'd use the koopa kids in the later games.
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I think you kept it all in character, except I think you gave the Koopalings a little too much screentime, so to speak. And I don't know if they'd mention SMRPG in M&L, but this is a good story still.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Cool
MsDevin92 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Pretty good. Poor Koopalings...

I was thinking of an 'inside view' fanfic on Bowletta and the Koopalings, too...But where the Koopalings are forced to obey under much different circumstances *dun dun duun*

And that's all you get for now ;p
Raykura-Kura chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Not bad. It was interesting & funny. Although you should raise it to Teen for the Sex Change bit.

I think you should try to pay attention to your stories, & adjust the ratings accordingly.
Selanp chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I thought this was rather good. I enjoyed it muchly

I think you did really well on Fawful's engrish, I can't think of any particular mistakes you made with that d

The only complaint I can think of right now is one place where you used "your" instead of "you're"; otherwise, great job and good story!
4477 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Nice, funny story and hopefully, the Koopalings did survive.