Reviews for Unhinged
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 1/2
I would really love to see more of this, but i i still feel that the ending was perfect too.
Anyway i love the fact that you never really clarified whether Ben is Dean or not in the end.
Anyway keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love it would be amazing if there was more
Kierra chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
awesome, but i'd luv 2 know, is there a sequel?
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh, wow. I mean, I wish I could say something better than that, but just, oh, wow.
Alison chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Hey great story, loved the way you left it with a is Ben really Dean or not?

If he is then BOTH brothers were strangely in character even in the 'crazy' world you set up - well done.

As usual the boys cover story is perfect! letting them see each other but also keep the rest of the world in the dark.

I Could so see Dean/ Ben admitting Sam to a mental hospital if it meant he would get help, its not that he would want to but he would do ANYTHING to help Sam!

Keep up the good work, cheeryoh, Alison.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Semi Confused, but if Sam was in a mental hospital, ya think Dean would give him the small hope that he WAS Dean and not dead. Unless that was a completly different character...

Then again... you named him BEN which was Jensen's twin in Dark Angel so who knows!
1967Impala chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
poor sammy...and dean's not helping much or should i say Ben isnt helping much. anyway great job again!
nicklebackfan chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I absolutely loved it, it was so well written and so original.
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I hate you.

...Okay, so I don't. I wish I did, since you killed Dean and all, but you did it too well and it was such a good story! And Crazy Sammy is SO cute. Sad, but cute.

So. I don't hate you.

But I want to.
DarkMind chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
BRAVO! I'm in awe! That was one of the best stories fics I've ever read.
Zadrak chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
OH!

"...an awesome brother." OMGness! meaning he is there _

The story is so cute, i love Sams innocence. He really could be committed. Actually, he's being completely earnest - when im watching SPN im totally sucked into the whole demon thing, and when you put it in this scenario it does sound completely mad.. GUH i love escapism... Theres demons in my world for sure.

Thanks for posting!

xZx
DeeUnnatural chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
COOL. Just one more question from Laura HEHE "Are you really Sam's brother, Ben?"
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Freefall chapter 1 . 3/14/2007