Reviews for From Business To Pleasure
EchoNovel chapter 1 . 2/24
I really enjoyed this. It was simple plot and well written. I enjoyed the build up as well. Thank you for writing this lovely one shot.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
That was ... aw. Quite in character, too.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Anzu is pretty much how I'd expect her to be, given a few more years to mature. Seto is as self-centered (understatement), ruthless, stubborn and generally antisocial as he is in canon. Honestly, the word that came to mind was (don't laugh) draconic.

All in all, this is the best-written Azureshipping story I've read yet. (And I don't flatter in reviews. That is my honest opinion. Note the "yet.")
jessi chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Great story!
ahbuggrit chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I really enjoyed this. Using Kaiba's analytical thinking to show the progression and realisation of his feelings was very impressive, and provided great insight.

There was a small mistake I noticed: "her talk of a chip of life " - or did I just read it wrong?

Great work. There's nice description and buildup to this. I wonder, is there a sequel?
Etsuko An chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Amazing prose! Good characterization, but the dialogue between Seto and Anzu leaned more to the business aspect of the story in my opinion. Good oneshot though! :)
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Not sure how I missed this story before; it was very enjoyable. I like the length, it's self-contained without lacking detail and has a pleasing amount of scope for a (relatively) short story.

You also did a nice job of keeping Seto and Anzu in character, which (as I'm sure you know) can't be said of every story on this site that pairs them. You successfully proved that the two of them could have a cordial relationship without making radical alterations to the personality of either one.

I liked the ending as well, as it wrapped up nicely but left us readers a little room for our imaginations to do the rest of the work. All in all, I thought it was a very good story. :)
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
awesome job! :D
electric sapphire chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow- this is by far my favourite Anzu/Kaiba one-shot ever! You write so well and kept Kaiba perfectly in character.

It was captivating fro beginning to end and words can't describe how much I enjoyed it.

Congratulations on a good job. :)
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Wow. Really wow. That was - and there really isn't another word for it - /gracefully/ done. Normally I don't like Azureshipping simply because most people who try to write it don't pull it off - they aren't willing to invest the time. This, however...

Very, very, /very/ nice job.
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Awesome fic! Me likie :D
Crystalline Embers chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
WOW! 0o0 That was just... I can't think of words to describe this! You really did do good by keeping Seto and Anzu in character. Keeping Seto in character is really hard to do when you're writing stories about him with romance.

I love all the detial you did to, that was great. I liked the ending when Seto and Anzu kissed! AWESOME job on writing this fantastic fanfic! *Adds to favorites*
Snickerdoodle-sensei chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I didn't review this sooner! I read this some time ago and I didn't even have the coomon courtesy to review? I apologise greatly for my mistake. This is one of the best Azure shipping fics I have read, and that is no exaggeration. You get into the characters so well and describe things very well. Very nicley, well done.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
no other chapter? some on! if you end it that way their has to be more chapters in it!
RuberDuckling chapter 1 . 10/25/2007