Reviews for Heart of a Warrior
Writer Envy chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Please say you are going to continue this story, I love it so much!
My Alternate Reality chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I love this story and I wish you would come back to it!
jnd25 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is my favorite story on this site hands down I hope you continue it..
hecticlife chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
This is such a good story, I hope you come back to it and finish it. ~I really like how the Angel Nina relationship is developing.
gaben chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
You know , that's why the series ended up dying too early for some of us fans, wedon famous for his female heroes didn't have one for the last two seasons, well none of the cal of his many others.
crazyfantasygirl chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I love the story line. I was totally understanding of Illyria wanted to destroy anything in sight you know cause of Wesely. I think she was starting to really love him. It was sad to see him go.
FTA92 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
awww update? :(
5-STAR chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
please please please update! i love this story it is by far my favorite
5-STAR chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
please update i love this story!
b chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Please please update this story its my favorite on this site
liz chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
I wish you would continue with this story I love it it is my favorite angel story I love how angel is all parental with connor
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
I love this story and I do wish you would pick it back up. It has so much potential! The father son relationship is wonderful. You are doing a great job, just wish your muse would come back this way!
starangel25 chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
This is my favorite story I would love to read more
SassyCassie08 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
This is a really great plot, I'm surprised you haven't kept up with it. I hope you don't let this story dry up because I'm really liking the series extension.
annabell14 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I love this story, please update soon!