Reviews for Yield
redbull07 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
awesome. Just...aww, just so damn cute. it really was. :D
eve chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
twin stories, liked them both.
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
So cute! I loved it! Can you make another sequal? Please do! Again loved it!
hink chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
yeah! i hated still; made no sense. good job.
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
i really enjoyed reading this it was a very very good story... although i was trying to find "still" but i could use some help locating it *hint,hint*
Umino Akeme chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Aw...I like this ending better!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
i like it a lot and you know what i never guessed or thought about iruka's side of the story who new it could have been for a mission kakashi had to go on. otherwise your version states that tsunade is the bad guy in this story instead of iruka its toughing
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Good ending.

Hen21 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Hurray for the happy ending! I liked it.
Anise chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Forfeit was so sad and heartbreaking even if it was a wonderful little story but I'm rather addicted to fluff so for me I loved that you added Yield. It was very sweet how Kakashi just instinctively knew he could come back to Iruka, what a great ending :)
FluffyDolphin chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Yes! Nothing can keep them apart! Good old 'Kashi knows not to beleive anything he's told that means he has to stay away from Iruka. Thank you for this (optional) break to the angst.
Gossamerisred chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Read this on the KakaIru LJ community, but since I saw it posted here, thought I would just tell you how wonderful it is. So sad and heartbreaking, but with such a sweet and wonderful ending. The writing style is wonderful, can visualize everything.
SilverRoseKeeper chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
The beginning was so sad. But then you turned it around and made it happy! YAY! The whole thing together with the first story, short, sweet, and very emotional. I almost cried. Loved it!
Mo de Aries chapter 1 . 3/14/2007