Reviews for The Coordinators
ShiningGalaxy chapter 14 . 2/26/2013
Yeah...you...seriously have to update. Mewtwo err..Matthew and Lazula deserves one another! Update soon, kay. I know it's been a few years...but still.
Dream Dragoness chapter 14 . 10/10/2012
I hope you continue.
Dream Dragoness chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
This is another good story. But I need to make a suggestion. Separate your dialogue from the rest of the chapter. Look at other fics, even mine, for an example. It'll make your fic easy to read.
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
THIS IS AWESOME! I hope you continue to update cheers!
lunauchiha2 chapter 14 . 1/1/2010
haha 3rd story ive commented on..but stil luv ur mewtwo oc stories! an eww..harley ew...
MysticalMagery chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
Aw are you serious! your going to leave me hanging! and Harly is a pedophile be careful...
Miorochi chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
me likey! plesae update soon!
fedwvu chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
NO! WHY DID YOU STOP THERE! PLEASE CONTINUE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGIN!
Evanescent Dementia chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
Great story! I hope you continue! I really love your story and i referred it to some of my friends as well.
jemstones are my friends chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
hey...how was ur trip.

Me,cody,michelle,and michael missed ya.

Iv just been wasting daylight...its boriing.
uncutetomboy chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
Hi, SilverstartheWaterbender, uncutetomboy here!

I just came accross your story "Giovanni's Revenge" (which I loved, especially the last chapter; he needed his behind kicked good) and I linked to your Profile through it and read first "The Outcasts", and then this ("The Coordinators") and I was impressed; not only have you kept to the Pokemon storyline for both of them, but you've also added your own twists and turns to them which takes talent as it doesn't stray from the shows original storyline.

TC is coming along and developing really nicely; I can't wait to read chapter 15. On another note: Harley is majorly creepy... and he doesn't seem to have any fashion sense. But, he makes me laugh because he sounds like an idiot most of the time when he opens his mouth; makes me wonder if he was dropped on his head as a baby or something, you know? Lol. I love the Lazula/Matthew(Mewtwo) fluffiness; it's sweet, but not so sweet that it's corny.

Keep it up and update soon, please!

Ciao,

Laura a.k.a. uncutetomboy
WyldClaw chapter 14 . 7/14/2007
Oh, who won that battle. Harley kinda gives me the creeps. I do hope Lazula (wicked wicked awesome original name byy the way) won
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
May took torchic. I knew it
AyameKitsune chapter 14 . 6/24/2007
Cool! *laughs* Poor Lazula, Harley's stalking her. I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!