Reviews for A Time To Every Purpose
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Thanks for all of the great fic. I still can't believe you wrote such quality stuff in such a short time. Insane but wonderful.

As always, I enjoy when the brothers are being brothers so I really appreciated the last scene where "Dean wiped the tears from his eyes and made a crack about a national shortage of surgical thread, and Sam snorted and said you’re the one who’s always saying chicks dig scars." When you're over tired everything seems hilarious.

Great job of re-visiting the scars. You really get a sense for how much the brothers mean to each other.

Thanks :)
friendly chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
great job.. that was really good
Evergreen chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Should this make me smile? It did- it was a little smirk. You captured them perfectly. Thanks.
T chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was somehow beautiful and poetic, and still tragic in the way that they can't help but continue to scar to live. Very nicely done!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was excellent but i think i liked the first two paragraphs the best. They jusy sorta screamed Dean.
KelBub chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This was good! I'm sure the boys would have hundreds of scars (if they were -real- people of course) with some pretty awesome stories to go with them. Pretty much like yours here.

Made me think of my scars (24 - not counting emotional scars) and how I got them...I guess you really can measure time in scars.

Thanks!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Chicks dig stories about scars too.

Seriously!
empath89 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
that is so good. you are amazing. i love that it's from dean's point of view...cuz he's just amazing. you wrote both characters well tho, so i can't say anything bad.

hugs...empath