Reviews for Naruto Kurenai Drabbles Etc
O.o chapter 9 . 3/19/2007
Aww. Compromise is key in any relationship. *nods*

Kurenai and bad habits aren't something you generally think of. I mean, you'd expect un-shinobi like behaviour from Naruto, but not from her. It makes it interesting. And Naruto as a blanket hog is way too easy to believe.

All in all an enjoyable grouping of drabbles.
O.o chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
You never seem to tire of writing odd pairings. Matter of fact I think you thrive on it.

I could so see Anko and Gai palying matchmaker, somehow it just fits their personalities.
Austln chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
lol good chapter keep em up
Genesis D. Rose chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
wow this was short even for a drabble
Azndrifter25 chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
HA! that's kind of a laugh being a target in all, it's ok...
BlackMageRose13 chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
That was very cute. Wow . . . I have people like that in my school who are matchmakers, my best friend for one . . . Its a little scary to image someone knowing more about your relationship than you do.

Damn Tora.
BlackMageRose13 chapter 5 . 3/15/2007
Aw , I love that little touch, the kitty represents Naruto and the teddy represents Kurenai D, s'adorable. Breaks? Hmm make sense, a lot of the new covers have sleeping on them.

O_o, St Paddies day . . . I smell a terrifying one shot coming along, I wonder what happened to poor Naruto that he was so traumatised, the boy has a scary demon fox inside him for lord's sake!
BlackMageRose13 chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
Ah, the expression of all our worries, Sasuke . The most untalkative bastard, ever. Yes, I also think its its easy to image Sasuke becoming more talkative over the years . . . although maybe more so then exhibited within your chapter O_O

Naruto and Sasuke amuses me greatly.
BlackMageRose13 chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
O_O that is one random time to call someone . .. girls like that creep most guys out P.

I'm trying to get over the massive age difference . . . meh, P. you're naughty -giggles-.

-throws oreos-
antiassasinguy chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
Nice. Well done, and well put. Short and fluffy. But can you include Sasuke somehow? Like, him asking Naruto why Kurenai of all women?
antiassasinguy chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Fluffy... mushy, somewhat. Good Job; 4 stars outta 5!
Deady again chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Heh. I like it. It's very cute. :) Weird to picture those two together, but also cute. The thought does count! XD
Deady chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
AHAHAHAHAHA! Tora...that fucking cat! And you talked about White Day! XD I have a little something something about Bon in the works...well, it is mentioned...in the prologue for a little something I've been working on for a long time...you know what it is. *eyebrow waggle*

;D
BlackMageRose13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
A really random pairing but you always write well so yay . I like the idea of the motherly Kurenai sucking at baking, it seems to be a natural talent for most of us women . . .meh. D Yay Naruto got a cake! I'm glad that he's so appreciative of what he has.

-throws oreos- I will chase up pictures of Kankurou for you later.
Genesis D. Rose chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
as long as the drabbles are along the same time-line who cares about plot, GREAT drabbles
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »