Reviews for Naruto Kurenai Drabbles Etc
tolkeinfan chapter 58 . 2/6/2008
I adore these drabbles. They are great. Will there be any Valentine's Day drabbles? Also I have a few drabble ideas if you want to hear them.
Dead Uchiha chapter 58 . 1/11/2008
I fucking hate Christmas shopping...

Anyways, THERE! I have finally read them all! And spammed the shit out of your inbox with about 40 or so messages! XD These are all really cute, Smurfy. You work the pairing very well even though it is crack (you are the crack queen of the planet, dear, speaking of which, how's Ebisu doing?). I wish you would have made the whole thing a story though...but i know how hard that is to do. XP For realz, you named the kid Shii. Heh. That's pretty awesome. And I LOVE Sasuke with Anko, and all the bits about coffee and kitties and odd little nuances. A fine collection of drabbles! I really like the Sakura dynamic too. I'd like to see more of that if you feel compelled. Also, oh my goodness! How can you not like the boys making out? It's gives you the perfect opportunity for Naruto to have "The Talk"! XD You know you wanna.

Anyways, if that hasn't tired you out, I've begun posting chapters of your gift. I hope you enjoy it even though it has been so long coming and will probably take a little while still to complete...

As always, you get Oreos and my eternal snuggles, as well as a goodly quantity of angst and pron...well...there's gonna be pron...I promise!
Dead Uchiha chapter 57 . 1/11/2008
I'm a little late, but I finally got a Christmas gift for you...well some of it... ;)
Dead Uchiha chapter 56 . 1/11/2008
Aw! I hope you're feeling better Smurfy. :( I'll have to send someone to assassinate the lab techs...*nod*

At least Naruto isn't as much of a pussy about needles as Goku...
Dead Uchiha chapter 55 . 1/11/2008
Funniest one of the lot! GAWD! That was great. Thank you. XD
Dead Uchiha chapter 54 . 1/11/2008
I like that. Very good. Though, I'm so drawn to the Saukra/angst angle...But you're right, she wouldn't be like that...maybe... _
Dead Uchiha chapter 53 . 1/11/2008
XD ZOMBIE! YEAH! And heck yeah. Anyone who takes out little kids trick or treating does so more for themselves I believe. At least, I would. heh.
Dead Uchiha chapter 52 . 1/11/2008
Trick or treating is the best. XD You know, I keep seeing all these little kids dressed up as ninja, and it always makes me think of Kakashi...and I'm, "Damn, Kakashi was a fuckin' PIMP!" XD
Dead Uchiha chapter 51 . 1/11/2008
YES! YES! IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME! Boys will be boys after all. XD
Dead Uchiha chapter 50 . 1/11/2008
I just love Shikamaru...wait...is that him? Or his kid or something? Not sure if this is a "dating part" or not...XP
Dead Uchiha chapter 49 . 1/11/2008
Note that it is also sometimes the color of the only man he's ever loved! Heehee...sorry...can't seen to get that notion out of my head...they just WORK okay!
Dead Uchiha chapter 48 . 1/11/2008
Ha! Bitches to do the dirty work. My kind of plan! XD
Dead Uchiha chapter 47 . 1/11/2008
Aw geez. As I giggle and blush. And thusly, a Mary Sue is born...wtf...hahahahahahaha!
Dead Uchiha chapter 46 . 1/11/2008
AW! WAH! That's great. Very cute. XD You know, does that particular shop happen to be a...Starbucks? O_O
Dead Uchiha chapter 45 . 1/11/2008
Sticky. XD At least he doesn't look like a chicken butt. ;)
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »