Reviews for Thoughts of a Chuppah Carpenter
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Well after reading "Thoughts of a Karaoke Singer" I had to come back and read this one. Now see, normally I don't like the idea of Lorelai kissing Luke while still with Max. In this case...it was just different...I don't really know how else to describe it. It was good, but felt a little unfinished at the very end. Like everything may seem perfect then, but what happens to Max? I mean the writing was definitely great and I loved reading Luke's thoughts (captured just as well as if not better than Lorelai's)! Have you ever considered doing a chapter story for this one? It's got that potential to it. If you leave it as a one-shot though it works anyway! Great job!
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
love. love. love.

You write Luke's sensitive side so well!
JustmyBluck chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
brilliant i almost creid!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
ah...that was great...that was a really cool way 4 them 2 start their relationship
Browndoggy03 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Thats SO good.
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
aw! The Chuppah scene is one of my absolute faves and I love that SHE kissed HIM. great ending! :D
EmeraldCalling chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
You should write for the show...

Love,

YOUR NUMBAH ONE
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Your stories are so cute, in a really good way. I'm now addicted. More, I command! :D
lukeandlor383 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aww, that's cute! I wish that was actually what happend.. :)
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
aw, now why did you have to end it there? i mean come on...you so could have made this a multi-chapter story!
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/14/2007