Reviews for Same Time Next Week
Holytaxaccountantcountsmytaxes chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
I remember reading this story a few years back, and I wonder why I haven't written a review before. It's a wonderful and touching story. The writing itself was quite easy to follow and the emotions etc. feel realistic. I think it's well done:)
Kawaii Reira chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading this from start to finish. Yeah, towards the end Seto may not have been 100% in character, but you still did a very good job. I loved the bonding between Seto and Joey. Just thought you should know that I had homework I was supposed to be doing, but nope...I had to read this from start to finish practically in one go.

Bummer that it wasn't at least briefly mentioned what the 'bad thing', rated T or not there could've been away to mention it without making it r rated or what not. But eh, oh well. Good story anyways, thanks for writing this :)
1enchantedgirl chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
beautifully done and very unexpected. i look forward to reading your other works.
My Soul is Spartan chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
I just want to say that this is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read _ It was such a touching and emotional story and I am so happy to have read it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Ale chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
That was a great story.
It was well written and in character considering the events. Too many of the fics on this site write the characters ooc.
Plus, you dealt realistically with the traumatic stuff instead of having it *poof* magically be fixed. That sort of thing doesn't just go away :(

I'm glad that the story was able to end on a happy note.
I'm very glad that I found this story. Kudos to you for writing it!
Serendipital chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
Amazing. This had such a simple premise, but it turned into one of my favorite Seto/Joey stories of all time.
SkySoul chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
This is the most heart-wrenching story I've read in years. It's absolutely amazing and you did a wonderful job with such a heavy subject.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
Theraoy is a strange, strange place to be, with strange, strange people. Reminds of the movie "Stranger Than Fiction".

brittney
A chapter 16 . 11/18/2011
This story was really touching, good job! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
SO POWERFUL. Really hit close to home. Talking to a portrait... now that's a good idea. You really did your research... I love that you are an advocate. So inspiring!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
Great! I love it! I'm guessing it was rape since they called him a fag (I hate that word... *shudder*), and thats one reasons guys dont talk about it, cuz they're worried about being thought gay... (yeah I've done research too, for other purposes.) ANyways this was such a sweet ending, I like how you made S and J friends while keeping them in character, not an wasy thing to do! I love it!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/16/2011
Hey! I found your story under someone's fav list, so I thought I'd check it out. WOW. I could not stop reading. I feel like you portrayed the characters very realistically, and the situation and the reactions to the abuse, very realistically. This story touched me deep to the core. I've had some stuff to cope with too, and this story gave me a bit more hope :) Seto has always been a hero to me. The only thing I didn't like is how you kept us hanging about the "bad thing." You dont have to go into detail, but at least a general idea? I'm guessing it was rape, though in all honesty I cannot for the life of me imagine Gozaburo doing that.
dancing elf chapter 16 . 6/11/2011