Reviews for We need a Cliche!
johnny8229 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
ok i want to know what happens and how they get those together alone
Sapphonest chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
Haha. I loved this. It was so good. Way to pull all the cliches together. God, I love Catherine and Sara together so much. They are an amazing couple.

I loved the add-on at the end. THEY are the incorrigible ones. They constantly have to play match-maker, don't they? Lol. Too cute.

Loved this! Good job.
tked chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
The end had me LOL! Great fic!
Michi the Mischievous chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
LOL! This was great, I love it! *grins*
RavenMorbisk chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
I loved it, the perfect clichè-breaking-building-whatever story.
RavenMorbisk chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Just done reading the first chapter and I loved this line “How the hell do we get Catherine and Sara into this elevator that we don’t have, without anyone else in it, and then get it to stop, and then leave them stuck there?”

I almost fell off my chair laughing... I just had to comment on that. Okay, on with the rest of the story.
CSIvHP11 chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
tis very good, i love how funny it is!
Kittic chapter 12 . 10/1/2007
Excellent, excellent, excellent! I loved it all! Can't wait to read more from you.
Kittic chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
What can I say another brillinat chapter...I love the way you break up the scenes aswell...genius!
Kittic chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
loVING IT SO FAR AND i'VE GOT 10 MORE CHAPTERS TO GO. eXCELLENT!
Courtlynn D chapter 12 . 9/22/2007
WOW! This was like, the best (and I will add much to your displeasure) and funniest CSI fic EVER! The cliches were amazingly clever and I haven't been this entertained with a fic in a long time! This gets an Aplus!

-Courtney Dax

P.S: FAVED!
Lisachan87 chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
Hi! Wow, I'm sorry I haven't been in to read this sooner, I love this fic! My only complain would be the lack of kissing scenes ;) oh well, it's better to leave things for imagination)

good job.
FloatingInMoon chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
That's such a cute little ending...couldn't be better.

This fic has given me much laughter...seeing all the tricks and doings of everyone trying to get both gals together...and it's fun too, coz we people get to contribute a bit...to those weirdo Cliches! LOL...

So...any thoughts of doing up a Greg one? Guess that would definitely be much much more weirder, and definitely much much more fun to do, given Greg's crazy character...and Sara/Cath's "payback" cliches...!

Thanks for this fic!:]
Chelsee6 chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
i'm scared for poor greg, what the hell are you going to put him through? but great story, pity its over but it was fantastic. well done.

XX Chez
Razgriz91 chapter 12 . 9/4/2007
Oh no! Just stay out of it Nick! Honestly!

...Oh man, the story's over...now I have nothing to live for! Oh well, time to dust off the old pet rock!