Reviews for Porcelain
WOW! another amazing chapter from my favorite story , finally tea and seto will get married soon I think the person was either serenity or yami Anyway , plz update it soon I can't wait until another chapter -
plz update it soon I like ur fanfic very much I can't wait until another chapter !
your story is AMAZING and you're amazing I can't wait until another chapter . so please update it soon
SkittleLuvr.x3 chapter 105 . 10/29
This story is AMAZING. So many twists and turns! Everyone is in character (aside from Serenity which is ok). I totally binge read it all. Can't wait for the next update!
Soooo good0/0
Update faster plz, you r the best
EvaSnowQueen chapter 103 . 7/18
I'll be waiting for the next chapter *smiles*
AzureKlaLexiAh chapter 103 . 7/18
I already said that I love you? No? What a jerk I am. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. Bitch(in a good way) you ship my OTP number 4 - Sesshoumaru and Kagome - and my Ultimate OTP, my fav of all, Azureshipping. I love you!
I think that I never told you that because I never commented, sooo... Now I said. To be truthful, I love your fanfics, but this, "Porcelain" its my favorite without doubts. Continue please, when I see that you have upload another chapter of this fic, each time I gone more than happy, i want to cry, because in our days unfortunally almost no one write about them, and I love them so much, I love you for write about them.
Please update this quickly. I already said that I love you? Yes? Oh! I said again. I love you my fav Azureshipper writter.
Kissus and Bye!
EvaSnowQueen chapter 102 . 7/15
Omg! I want to see more ... Who could say that being so cold, without a heart could be a pervert ... apart from being sexy 7u7 .. oh my God .. what things I say,
Weel it is true when it really protects someone with their whole being is why Loves ... Azureshipping is my favorite otp, they make cute couple in certain things apart I think Seto could be more kind and affectionate thanks to Anzu ... eee is all for today ... I want to see what happens after 7v7. Bye! C:
:OMFG! I love this fic like others... I love Azureshipping... the combination of the kindness of tea and the serious of seto. Perfect combination! It's reminded me a couple *whistles* Please don't leave this fic, continue ...and ...i want... (cough) dirty things...hahahahha ok no... that's creepy but neh
...I love it... Bye 3
...I love it... Bye 3
Need more moments between seto and tea plz
Marinette1215 chapter 102 . 4/16
I really love this story and i hope Eric doesn't mess with Seto Kabia and Eric should just give up and go to a different country and forgot about Tea and Tea and Kabia can have a real Wedding...please write more chapters?
Kias chapter 100 . 3/25
I just love this fic! You nailed Yami Vs Kaibai at the end.
Magic-Saphira chapter 100 . 3/21
I really want to know how it is going to end. Please let Seto and Tea get married. Happily ever after...