Reviews for Morning Fun
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Really great! Please update!
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Even though you wrote this a while back, I want to thank you for being one of the pioneers in what is probably my second favorite pairing ever. :]

SANKYU

D

ps: I laughed. :b
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
No need to worry about only having two on this site, sure are a lot now! Great story, really cute! Glad you posted it here too _
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
XD i loved the breakfast bit with Karin asking why Ichigo was wearing makeup! lolz! Grimmy decided he wanted to share his hotness with Ichi by giving him the same teal markings! XDD i loved it so!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I really loved it! Poor Ichigo.
keraizaki chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Sweet! 3 I love GrimmxIchi! 3
silver fox aka vash chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i love this pairing!

nice!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I know what you mean by new favorite odd couple, but this fic was good. Nice job.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Lucky you, I've been trying to write this pairing but no plot bunnies have been visiting me T_T Anyways, love it, write more!
darissa chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I so love this fic!
wickychick chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Nice...I love grimmXIchi...it tends to be so...sadistic. *evil grin*
AA ForShort chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
so great i've been trying to write some grimmichi but i can't take it upon my self to write this its to hard for me but your writing is awesome luv it :3
HyperChild chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHA this is the best crack pairing out there along with Hichigoxichigo XD
goosebump chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
LOL I love it. I know, people should write more fic for this pairing. Good fic. I like it. xD
Kit turned Mighty chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This was cute too! (I read the other GrimmIchi fic) I really wish there was more. I love what Grimmjow did to Ichi. "I think it looks fucking sexy" That was hot! Thanks for sharing it here on ff! Kya~ xD xD xD xD