Reviews for Oh Wow
Carling chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Oh my goodness this was laugh out loud hilarious to me. My favorite was the part where you poke fun of Draco as a Sex God. It's always been a pet peeve of mine that he is depicted this way when in canon it was pretty clear he was so socially awkward that the best he could manage was pug faced Parkinson, who herself is usually given a miraculous makeover in fan fiction, to make Draco seem less pathetic for having shagged her before discovering he was really gay after experimenting with Blaise Zabini.

Let us not forget the fan fictions that have Harry, of all people, discovering his gay side with Seamus Finnegan. Or Merlin forbid, Anthony Goldstein while Draco has had an ill fated tryst with a random wizard in France or some muggle passerby in a club. Or horrors...either of them with Zacharias Smith!
stalker chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
oh wow is right...

that is why i find extreeme distaste in this pairing...way to ooc

but otherwise great fic.
OND chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
"And they never had to worry about losing their friends or about killing insane Dark Lords that somebody could have killed years ago if they knew it was that easy."

Hahahaha! I love this. :)
MudbloodMusings chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
HAHA! So sweet! Favorites, it is.
HogwartsCutie chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
im in a library right now and it is SO SO SO hard not to laugh right now. i bet my face is RED!
redbull07 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
...classic!
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
haha

that was comical.

i think you hit every spot!

so funny
April chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
wow that was kool it was kinda of funny and happy and i was all smiley when i read it thanks i needed a good smile
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh you had me rolling!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
HAH!

Hysterical.

I love it.

Especially after having written a Harry/Draco slash... well, really it's not even a story just a one-shot.

But, ANYWHO, I LOVED this.

Hysterical.

"Harry’s muscles rippled underneath his shirt. He had obviously been practicing Quidditch over the summer. Because of course flying around on a broom in the air on your arse really develops some rock-hard biceps, triceps, and abs."

"His inheritance had, of course, contributed to the fact that he had an insatiable lust which would stay with him until he found his mate, who would shag him all the time, anytime because that’s what soul mates do in their free time."

"Draco learns to love and stand up to his father, who he eventually kills later on when he changes sides and decides that Muggles and Muggle-born people aren’t really all that bad."

HAH. Those lines were SO FUNNY, but really it was all just great.

]
Zinaida chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Haha, thanks so the review! ur rite, i shud probably get a beta, but i'm new around here. I love your story. Permanent supporter of Draco/Harry!
xXPotterFreakX chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
LMAO. love it.
dracolover18 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
*snort*that was funny

good job
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
*hystericaL laughter* what are you talking about? It was obviously funny. All yer stuff is great. Thank you, seriously, I've had a horrible day and that made it all better. *bows*

Nanda-chan
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
hehe

how different.

sad thing its all true... but the way you put it... proves how impossible it all is... hehe oh well its still fun to plot ways it could possibly in one in a million ways become true. :D

lol well done i like it.. .hehe. xoxo