Reviews for Todd Racey Collection
Bob Schlobohm chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Very true. Also true was the fact that it was a tearjerker. Bye,Bob.
peacelovesb chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
I know this is a really old story, but I felt truely moved by your story and wanted to congradulate you on how well you wrote this story.
joanoa chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
This is absolutely amazing. You did justice for all veterans in telling this story. Thank you.

J.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I'm lost of words. Your Story is more than Fantastic.
M chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Thank you for this wonderful collection of stories.

Happy Holidays and a Healthy, Creative, Productive, Peaceful New Year!

M.
Lord Mesron chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
I really, really enjoyed this collection of stories. I'd love to see you continue it.
Aries Zodiac chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
Loved it, especially the chapter with the Japanese Ambassador. You obviously really felt what you were writing and it is very well-written. The one criticism I would have..no, two, I suppose, are both minor, but they detracted from the story, i felt.

Firstly, the;

"Sentence sentence sentence

"Sentence sentence..

thing. This works well when it needs to be broken up, but not for every single line.

Secondly, and connected, the Capitalisation of ever word that feels important. I can understand it as a once in a way thing, but it comes off as pretentious when done for every word you want to underline. Men in their Prime, is one I can randomly think of. Prime...reads rather silly with an unneccessary and ungrammatical capital.

:D I'm sorry if I seem to be picking on trivial things, but I did think it was a powerful collection of scenes, hence why I'm jumping on the little annoying things that put me off.

My favourite, yep, definitely the Japanese Ambassador scene. But they all had important messages and fair play for writing it. Just don't overegg your pudding with the message TOO obvious and underlined. People will read it well enough without having their noses rubbed in it :D

So, yes, a rather critical review, but I reviewed it harshly, ecause I felt it was one of those rare ones that really deserve a nit-picking to hopefully, in some small way, improve it further.
M chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
Wonderful touch for the 4th.! Thanks.

Looking forward to more.
M chapter 3 . 3/15/2007
Sweet, tender story. Nicely done, thank you.

Any possibility of more "adventures" of Jed and Todd? Perhaps, some disaster in the White House, both showing courage and character in helping each other through?
Debs chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
I really liked your story & especially the storyline. PLease write some more