Reviews for Uchiha Sasuke, I Hate You
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh god...SUPER sad, but amazingly brilliant. I'm really glad I read this-GREAT job!
IsolinaBlack chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I'm not sure what exactly to say, but I felt I just had to leave a review... This is very, very nicely done...
Angelgirl18647 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Wow this is deep. I feel for Sakura. I wish that there was a way to end the maddeness
iPolkaDot chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I swear I've read this somewhere...but anyways, I like how it's in Sakura's POV - You don't get that too often in SasuNaru-ish stories. :D I love the beginning and ending lines, too. They just capture you and plead for you to read more. _

And to the point - the concept is so real and right that it hurts. I think we're all living in some sort of fantasy, and only outsiders can correctly assume what's right and wrong.

Great little oneshot.
Katelyn chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
... ...Are...Good 0.0

(I could do without the F-bomb though)
inuyashasecretlove chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
this story is the best EVER! i loved it so much! OMFG! this story made me cry T.T but it was soo incredibly awesome at the same time! U need to read this story cuz it was very awesome if u like naruto, hate sakura and cry if sasuke is being hurt... but mostly if u luv Naruto!
Mistress of Words chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Your stories never cease to amaze me.
Demonic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
That was so wow... wair did this story idea come from? I meen it was good, don't get me wrong but I'd like to know how you thought that up.
SillyChelle chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Wow, Wonderful story.
asdfghjkl12345678901234567890 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
This is an absolutely wonderful one-shot...honestly. You conveyed so much emotion in this it's slightly disconcerting. But whatever, this is a beautiful fic, and it is definitely going on my favourites list. Thank you for the wonderful read.