Reviews for Tolerance
Megxolotl chapter 31 . 3/5/2019
Ooh, she is going to kill her dumbasses
Megxolotl chapter 29 . 1/13/2019
Sheesh, history class with Bitters, I presumr

"Greek Colosseum" bah

you dramatic lil' pile of schist
Megxolotl chapter 6 . 1/13/2019
You didn't! You freaking little circle, I have seen literal 2D figures with more moral depth
guestrev chapter 7 . 10/6/2018
I love how Gaz talks to her friends about taking down the government and killing the president, Congress, etcetera. It's all I talk about with close friends nowadays and it's just so relatable given the shitty state of the country and the world. And dammit, Dib is being such an ass.
Zela Night chapter 4 . 6/5/2017
Good quality ZaDF is hard to find. This is one of the few.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/15/2017
Hello there

We don't know each other' but I would like you to know that I randomly picked out your story based on reading a few chapters its so funny and i love a good Zim and Dib friendship story. I cant see them together ever. And i usally find something good then give up on it when they fall in love, ugg.

Do i Copy and pasted the entire thing on my iPod for my extremely long and horrible flight like 30 hours, plus. I hope you don't mind I will be deleting it after I finish reading it.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/15/2017
2008 last year for bush
2017 first year for the end of the world since the 2000 computer mishap in the name of Trump
Yogurt Tea chapter 38 . 8/19/2015
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved every moment reading this, I loved this so much I put it on my kindle and read it over and over again, (it's the only story on my kindle that's not some borrowed book from the library, and it's a surefire guarantee I'll never be bored somewhere) I loved every heart-wrenching moment, every suspenseful chapter, all the character interactions (really good friendship stories are very rare) I want to thank you so much for writing this, this story has given me the best experience I've ever had on this site, and you really deserve all the love in the world for investing so much time writing this. Thank you so much
LittleBirdieChan chapter 39 . 3/6/2015
First of all IT WAS AWESOME.
Second of all STILL awesome.
LAST. (Forgive me if I sound harsh) THE ENDING SUCKED ASS!
Well. It's expected of the genre, right?
You are an amazing writer don't get me wrong. I was off my lid the entire time. Chapters 29 & 30 were my absolute favorite. But as the last few chapters ran on, I could tell, you were running out of brain juice. Thanks for not sucking! :]
Work a little harder on endings.
pitchpearlgirl chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
PENDRAGON PENDRAGON YOU READ PENDRAGON YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 39 . 5/23/2014
wow, i love this fanfiction XD i keep coming back to read it, you did an AWESOME job! i love the plotline and all of your ideas :)
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
ugh I hate the tallest poor zim and dib is just confused
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love it
nashalo118981 chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj f
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Dib I freaking hate you sometimes