Reviews for Reflection
ookami-san chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh

Dear

Jesus.

This is a glorious piece. Seriously. At first, i wasn't going to read it because it wasn't complete. But, it was two sides of the same story so i figgured, "Well, i only need one side"

but no

no, i need MORE.

D
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
you have a knack for writing really obscure oneshots that turn out to be freaking fantastic! 83 I really love all the random little tidbits incorperated in the stories, it's awesome fav list ye go!
sweet-thing-88 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I know you probably get this a lot from viewers but you're extrenely talented! Your stories are so well written and expressed! I would like to say that I enjoy reading them...and the one story you had posted up about sango and yuske...at least the beginning part was really amazing and i as hopeing to read more of it! you should consider posting it up again!
Litayoliechi chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I like this story! I hope you update with Hiei's half soon!

~Lita
o.O.o.Emmett.Is.Mine.o.O.o chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
That was good! I don't watch YYH, but a couple friends of mine are avid fans, so I know a bit about it. As far as I know, Sango and Hiei are the best match. At least, I think that's who you're talking about... Sorry, I don't know that much... I still loved the story! Very well written! I've also read a couple of your other stories, and I think you are a wonderful author! Keep up the good work!
biochemical chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aww, so cute. It's sad that Hiei doesn't love her yet. (

Please update soon!

-Box
Kaidou chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I like this, I'm usually someone who only reads Kurama & Kagome pairings, as long as they're the main characters or something like that, but this is really good too. When's part 2 comming out, I would very much like to read it.

Later Moon Step

-Kaidou
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
aw!

i can't wait for part two! :3

ja ne

K
animegrl15 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aw... that was sad, but good!
Black Dragon Wave Master chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
That was wonderful. Now I can't wait for the next part.
cookiiex chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
WAHH! Sango it's okay we all know Hiei is a prick! But He'll come around! xD Great job Moon Step!

-cookiiex
Curry Bird chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
OOh la !
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Aw, poor Sango, but he does care. Too bad she can't see that. That's an interesting way of writing, would you mind terribly if I used it at some point in English class. I don't have an assignment in mind now, but if I ever hit a block when the teacher gives me an assignment, may I experiment with this style? I really do like the idea; of the story and the writing style. Keep at it, can't wait to read the second part. Ja ne.

Liliana
Guyute24 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
YAY!

I think you know just how much I loved this, but I can't resist telling you again! _

The overall setup is wonderfully done; I like the introductory phrase for each snippet of interaction between them. Unique, and very nicely done. Your characterization of Sango is top notch here, as well (and of Hiei, but I'll get into that more when his part is on the table)-her pride as a demon slayer is one of the things that defines her so (a side of her I find startlingly lacking in many fics), and you've captured it so well here. Excellent work, dear!

And yes, you're totally getting crack!fic for this one. _

Peace, Lovely!