Reviews for Phoenix Tears
SoulRain chapter 24 . 5h ago
NOOO DON"T YOU DARE KILL ALBUS-SAN, IF YOU DO I WILL KILL YOU! Lol just kidding! But ya don't kill him. Yes please do the Draught of Living Death! Please let Albus live, I will love you if you do!
I knew Ron was poisoned with butterbeer, tho I thought Harry was at first...
Why is Umbridge here? And who is this Vawlter and new bartender, are they death-eaters?
*grimaces* Don't like Ginny x Harry, but its cute in this story.
Tonks why are you here...
Wow sooooo many stuff how does it all fit together?
Wanting the next chapter! . (Update soon please! 3)
03hermione1992 chapter 24 . 13h ago
The plot thickens. I'm very interested to see where you're going with the story!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 23 . 2/4
I don't hate you and I will definitely not stop reading, but please, tell me you will not go through with killing Dumbledore! Anyway, I am more than a little intrigued about whatever caused Snape's change of heart. I hope we'll findvout soon.
fraewyn chapter 23 . 2/3
Can't wait for more!
Jedi Master Albus chapter 23 . 2/3
Me gonna go cry now! (Good chapter though!)
03hermione1992 chapter 23 . 2/3
Yay, you didn't abandon this story! It seems like Harry shouldn't try so hard to use his seeing powers during the day, because he's seeing in his dreams. Good chapter, I hope you update soon!
lilyflower101 chapter 23 . 2/3
Love it! :)
Rosaleen chapter 23 . 2/3
Noooooo! Don't do it! Great chapter though
Lordban chapter 23 . 2/3
Hate you? Why should we hate the writer of such an excellent chapter?
lilyflower101 chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
uh-oh.
03hermione1992 chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
I'm so glad you updated! I was afraid you had given up on this story! Great chapter, can't wait to read more.
angeleyes1984 chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
Read this in 4 hours can't wait for the next chapter
Jbcr chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
I am SO happy to see this update!

And it is such a lovely update too. I really liked the Christmas scene, and the ever useful presents. Harry making Ginny's present was a nice touch.

The bit at the end was both nice and disconcerting. I hope Albus and Severus really have contained the curse, and that Severus either hasn't taken the vow, or that he doesn't kill Albus if he has (don't let Dumbledore die in this one!). But regardless, it's good to see Albus and Minerva showing Harry some much needed affection.

Thanks again for updating. I hope RL and your muse allow for more updates of some of your HP stories soon.
Paladin-kriss chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
Nice story so far.
Teufel1987 chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
Nice chapter ... long time no see, so great to see you still writing.

Wouldn't Dumbledore have known of the breakout before the paper ran the story, though? One would think that with him being what he is, he would...