Reviews for Phoenix Tears
anyeshabaner chapter 25 . 9/18
awesome!.i wonder what that mystery chest will reveal... i cant wait for the big reveal. i think i already have deduced something!...its has got something about harry's lineage isn't it?...
anyeshabaner chapter 24 . 9/17
awesome story, i saw this story has not been updated for a long time. is this story abandoned ?
dianaanne chapter 9 . 4/2
The dream, Harry! That's what!
same guest chapter 1 . 2/21
I am sorry for my rudeness. But I can't reveal myself and please update soon I have checked " ALL THE WORLD'S STAGE" you are a great writer . "KEEP IT UP" SORRY AGAIN
guest chapter 24 . 2/19
Are you going to update it ? Please tell us so if you are not going to update we will not check
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 24 . 1/19
So, here I was, reading this, and I have no idea WHY I thought it was complete, but... It's such a great story! There was much more I wanted to say, but I feel like I'm confusing the beginning of this story with another one of your fabulous works, so I guess I'll have to go reread them. Darn!
I hope your inspiration for these lovely stories return some day.
Dumbledoreforever chapter 24 . 11/15/2015
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEAAASE CONTINUE! I want to know what happens but you better not kill Dumbledore! But anyways PLEASE continue this story
Dumbledoreforever chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
Oh my god this is my favorite chapter! Someone had my OTP get married! You are the best!
lilyflower101 chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
Loved it! :)
jbcr chapter 23 . 3/29/2015
Whoa! Obliviating Harry was unexpected. I can't wait to see what the dream means.

Oh - I feel like a broken record, but please don't kill Dumbledore!
fraewyn chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
Can't wait for more!
SoulRain chapter 24 . 3/29/2015
NOOO DON"T YOU DARE KILL ALBUS-SAN, IF YOU DO I WILL KILL YOU! Lol just kidding! But ya don't kill him. Yes please do the Draught of Living Death! Please let Albus live, I will love you if you do!
I knew Ron was poisoned with butterbeer, tho I thought Harry was at first...
Why is Umbridge here? And who is this Vawlter and new bartender, are they death-eaters?
*grimaces* Don't like Ginny x Harry, but its cute in this story.
Tonks why are you here...
Wow sooooo many stuff how does it all fit together?
Wanting the next chapter! . (Update soon please! 3)
03hermione1992 chapter 24 . 3/28/2015
The plot thickens. I'm very interested to see where you're going with the story!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 23 . 2/4/2015
I don't hate you and I will definitely not stop reading, but please, tell me you will not go through with killing Dumbledore! Anyway, I am more than a little intrigued about whatever caused Snape's change of heart. I hope we'll findvout soon.
fraewyn chapter 23 . 2/3/2015