Reviews for Concrete Naruto
A.L chapter 49 . 3/29
I've put off reading this for about 8 years. I read the first chapter when I was in middle school. I'm in college now, and I figured "well, what better time to finish than during midterms?!" Mind you: an old friend told me how it ended years back, which is why I didn't finish it. Great story, but the ending totally killed me..but it had to end that way.
emelie.malmstad chapter 49 . 12/20/2016
such an amazing story. i loved every bit of it! and the first ending fell better in my liking thank you for this amazingly amazing story!
Jone chapter 48 . 11/16/2016
WTF?
How could you kill him?
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 34 . 5/21/2016
Omg Sasuke turning all mother hen on us
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 33 . 5/21/2016
I know right you get that boost of energy when your writing
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 33 . 5/21/2016
Oh yeah cause we whisper things in eyes
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Sakura is gonna die right
BreBre chapter 48 . 8/18/2015
I have to say, I really liked this story. At first I didn't really think I would. Yet, this story turned out to be charming, and innocent, and dramatic and so much more. There were a few grammar mishaps but not to many that it bothered me like other stories.

Now for the ending. My gosh, you made me cry, I don't know how I feel about stories that end in death, I havn't read many in all honesty. However, the ending in this story was so good, and thought out (as well as the rest for the story), and I hurt for Sasuke, I hurt for Naruto, I hurt with Kiba, okay lets just say I hurt for everyone. So basically I hurt when the characters hurt, I laughed when they laughed, I cried when they cried, I felt all their emotions. That's how you can tell you are a good writer. Your voice is not only unique but it's full of emotion, and that emotion went into your characters. You brought them to life for us readers.

Now, whom would Sasuke end up with in the future? If anyone that is. That would actually be an interesting story. Starting from after the high school reunion and him finding another love interest, and him having to battle his past.
Shinan7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Noooooooo! Poor Naruto! Poor Sasuke! Sad, oh so sad Dx
mickeymouse3265 chapter 48 . 6/6/2015
U killed him
NO chapter 49 . 5/20/2015
Seriously what difference does it make? There's not really any different between this and the previous ending. Gosh and it was such a good fanfiction but the ending really sucks.
yoruki mao chapter 44 . 3/13/2015
I love Kiba in this chapter, he reminds me of Stiles from Teen Wolf.

"And i miss my heterosexual vision..."

That line most certainly got me laughing!
DrowingHeart chapter 49 . 2/5/2015
well dont you suck at ending -_- if only i knew before hand
ERROR303 chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Viccodin, morphine and oxycodon, but viccodin is more common, eespecially with serious wounds like that.
Luna chapter 49 . 5/24/2014
Fuck you , you sadistic woman.
Awesome store though