Reviews for Concrete Naruto
yoruki mao chapter 44 . 3/13
I love Kiba in this chapter, he reminds me of Stiles from Teen Wolf.

"And i miss my heterosexual vision..."

That line most certainly got me laughing!
DrowingHeart chapter 49 . 2/5
well dont you suck at ending -_- if only i knew before hand
psycho-uchiha chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Viccodin, morphine and oxycodon, but viccodin is more common, eespecially with serious wounds like that.
Luna chapter 49 . 5/24/2014
Fuck you , you sadistic woman.
Awesome store though
Shadowgirl909 chapter 34 . 4/3/2014
Omg that was genius "can't have my best friend hating my boyfriend" xD I laughed and activated my fangirl mode and then laughed again... I just hope Kiba isn't going to be a dick... Moving on with the story... It's been sad... but awesome so far... Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 49 . 1/31/2014
U cant just give the readers and naruto a break can u i wish u could have just told us how i was without naruto being dead or in a comma i mean come on.

Over all good story but the worse endings ever
Guest chapter 48 . 1/31/2014
Look i loved the story all the way through bu when i got to the ending i could not belive that u would have his aunt kill him.

Over all the story wad great but a shity ass ending
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
It's a beautiful story for a beautiful song.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Gaara! 3
LuminousPrism chapter 49 . 8/10/2013
I hate chu ;w; Such bittersweet endings. I want a happy ending so I can sleep peacefully. All that aside, this is one of my favourite fanfics ever, it's so well written and angsty (I love angst) I just wish Naruto would finally get some peace and clarity. I want to jump into the story and hug him so much.
yome- san chapter 49 . 6/17/2013
You just like making us suffer don't you
You just can't cut naruto a break can you?
rizeru-chan chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
dun dun duuuun
LatoyaLove13 chapter 49 . 6/14/2013
Wow, as I am writing this review I am still crying. And I'm not just saying that I was truly crying for both endings. Despite how heart breaking this story is it is truly beautiful and I loved it. You are quite talented.
loveitmerthur2015 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
wow...great story i think this is really sad and wonderful at the same time
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 49 . 4/27/2013
This was a story where I thought that Naruto and Sasuke would get a happ ending, if you think about how they already suffered enough - happiness comes after that right?

but noooo, you just kill Naruto, in a way that makes me, as a reader, believe that you did thsat to end the story. The alternate ending is no better, you just prolong Sasukes suffering. geh! It was good until chapter 48.