Reviews for Concrete Naruto
BreBre chapter 48 . 8/18
I have to say, I really liked this story. At first I didn't really think I would. Yet, this story turned out to be charming, and innocent, and dramatic and so much more. There were a few grammar mishaps but not to many that it bothered me like other stories.

Now for the ending. My gosh, you made me cry, I don't know how I feel about stories that end in death, I havn't read many in all honesty. However, the ending in this story was so good, and thought out (as well as the rest for the story), and I hurt for Sasuke, I hurt for Naruto, I hurt with Kiba, okay lets just say I hurt for everyone. So basically I hurt when the characters hurt, I laughed when they laughed, I cried when they cried, I felt all their emotions. That's how you can tell you are a good writer. Your voice is not only unique but it's full of emotion, and that emotion went into your characters. You brought them to life for us readers.

Now, whom would Sasuke end up with in the future? If anyone that is. That would actually be an interesting story. Starting from after the high school reunion and him finding another love interest, and him having to battle his past.
Shinan7 chapter 1 . 6/20
Noooooooo! Poor Naruto! Poor Sasuke! Sad, oh so sad Dx
mickeymouse3265 chapter 48 . 6/6
U killed him
NO chapter 49 . 5/20
Seriously what difference does it make? There's not really any different between this and the previous ending. Gosh and it was such a good fanfiction but the ending really sucks.
yoruki mao chapter 44 . 3/13
I love Kiba in this chapter, he reminds me of Stiles from Teen Wolf.

"And i miss my heterosexual vision..."

That line most certainly got me laughing!
DrowingHeart chapter 49 . 2/5
well dont you suck at ending -_- if only i knew before hand
psycho-uchiha chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Viccodin, morphine and oxycodon, but viccodin is more common, eespecially with serious wounds like that.
Luna chapter 49 . 5/24/2014
Fuck you , you sadistic woman.
Awesome store though
Shadowgirl909 chapter 34 . 4/3/2014
Omg that was genius "can't have my best friend hating my boyfriend" xD I laughed and activated my fangirl mode and then laughed again... I just hope Kiba isn't going to be a dick... Moving on with the story... It's been sad... but awesome so far... Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 49 . 1/31/2014
U cant just give the readers and naruto a break can u i wish u could have just told us how i was without naruto being dead or in a comma i mean come on.

Over all good story but the worse endings ever
Guest chapter 48 . 1/31/2014
Look i loved the story all the way through bu when i got to the ending i could not belive that u would have his aunt kill him.

Over all the story wad great but a shity ass ending
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
It's a beautiful story for a beautiful song.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Gaara! 3
LuminousPrism chapter 49 . 8/10/2013
I hate chu ;w; Such bittersweet endings. I want a happy ending so I can sleep peacefully. All that aside, this is one of my favourite fanfics ever, it's so well written and angsty (I love angst) I just wish Naruto would finally get some peace and clarity. I want to jump into the story and hug him so much.
yome- san chapter 49 . 6/17/2013
You just like making us suffer don't you
You just can't cut naruto a break can you?