Reviews for Al Talks Too Much
Hannah chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Hello. My sister brougt home an interesting combination. Gummy bears AND chocolate. How do you think Edward would react to them? Also I have always wondered what your middle names were. I have no Idea why though. I honestly wonder about you two and your lives as of now. Or rather the current time of your time period. It's 2012 here what is the year there? Oh and by the way. On September eleventh Of 1990 to 2005 do not go to New York in the country of America. Some thing bad will happen though I forget the year. I am sorry if you have already answered the questions above but I have an oddly short memory and I wanted to ask before Kforget what I planned to ask you. Goodbye and Good morrow Alphonse.
-Hannah
LovelyLittleStrawberry chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Dear Alphonse and Edward Elric,

Hello, it is very nice to write to you. I hope you won't think that I am a bother. Do you mind if I ask a question? Do you know that sign on the back of Edward's red jacket? I just wanted to know what it stood for, or what it meant. I would be very grateful if Edward would be kind enough to answer this question. It's not that I don't like you, Alphonse! I think you are really great and it is a honor to have the priviledge to write to you! I just wanted to here it from Edward's point of view, to be able to know what Edward meant by it, wearing the outfit he wore(Red coat, black outfit, etc). He doesn't have to answer it if he doesn't want to, but I wouldn't say I wouldn't be sad, but it is enough to be able to write to you. I like to write and to be honest, I think your one of the most best writers out there. Please apologize to Edward for me if I bothered him, or if I am being a nuisance, just let him know it will make my day if he answered this one question for me. Also tell him that I wish him a great day (you too Alphonse) and I wish you the best regards.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Aiyana
ugjhmb chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Hello

This may be..er...SUPER WEIRD...BUT...Ed...Will you Marry me? 8DDD See, what did I tell you, anyway, im Shorter then you! And i get picked on ALOT! WHAT DO I DO? ;A;
Secret Symphony chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
This isn't a letter, just a normal review. I really love this and hope it'd updated soon, especially after rereading this poem. I know that Amestrian's sorta like German, but it made me laugh seeing the Spanish "Canta me" for "Sing to me" in there. XD Also, it sounds like something I'd sing in gibberish, but it's lovely nonetheless.
Cookie Master's Apprentice chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
Hey, Al,

Are you and Edward still searching for a way to return to Amestris? Or have you given up all hopes of returning home? I think it might be possible, if enough sacrifice is given. Hohenheim died in order to open the gate on this side, and Wrath's death opened the gate on Amestris's side...so maybe if you sacrifice what is needed, you just MIGHT get home.

Sorry. That's a bit too long. And regarding a question I've seen earlier about you killing Edward, we wouldn't know until you actually point a gun at his head, now would we? I've learned way too early that all trust and love have a limit. Even a father can kill his own son, so why not brother killing brother? And I'm thirteen, in case you are wondering.

Last question: Isn't it a bit tiring to be on the run all the time? To never settle down and have a family? Although I rather suspect Edward would ever get an average girlfriend. We Earth folks don't like guys shorter than us, you know. And about you thinking Edward was tall when you first met, it was probably because he was now, what, six years older than you?

Awaiting your reply, and hurry up, please.
Koibitotedare chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
very interesting
Koibitotedare chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
um if its ok with you i have a question for Ed and Al...What's it like to talk to the people that you knew on you're original side of the gate and they don't know who you really are? Like Maes, or Riza, or Roy.
CrazedTB chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
Hi, Alphonse

This is really my first time writing, so... yeah. Oh, and no, I'm not gonna ask basic questions like "Whats your favorite color?" I thought I'd might ask something, slightly different.

1)I actually have heritage in Germany. Starting in your time frame, shockingly. I was wondering, is it, well, dull there? I mean, do you ever enjoy yourself there? And, I know this might sound slightly morbid, but are there any severe thunderstorms there? And if so, do you or Ed care to watch them? I ask this because I feel like the only person who likes watching storms. They Captivate me, for some reason.

2)I read you liked writing poetry, and I was wondering, do you enjoy writing song lyrics? Its practically the same thing, but they categorize it differently. Also, if you enjoy reading song lyrics, would you like me to put some up from this time?

3)Last question, have you and Ed been to any of the other countries besides Germany? And if so, which ones, and did you enjoy them?

Well thats all.

-Ragan
garnet013 chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
Dear Al

thanks for responding to my letter( i was the one who called ed Short tempered) I had a question about Roy and Ed's relationship.I meen did they used to be all evil to each other all the time or only know like,they had their moments. I know it sounds like a dumb question but...It was always in the back of my mind.

anyway I hope you have a good time with your brother.

Emma
Flutter Flight chapter 13 . 5/3/2008
To Al:

I'm not sure why I'm doing this. Maybe to prompt you reply.

Anyways, greetings from a fellow violinist and a non-fellow pianist. I'm an avid reader as well, but I prefer fantasy. Right now I'm typing this on my second brother's bed at 12:02 am and I should go to sleep. But heck, it's a weekend.

...I feel like ranting about music for some reason. Maybe it's because you're a violinist as well and might understand. Pianos are different from string instruments. That is obvious, true, but it isn't just the appearance. Pianos have keys. Instead of placing a finger on a string, making sure you're not too high or too low, and pulling a bow, you just press a key. But! The piano is made to play with both hands plunking on the keys separately and at the same time, using the treble clef and the bass clef. Thus, it's harder to play the right notes, as you have to keep track of both hands. With violins (Stringed instruments is a bit long to keep on typing out)there is only treble clef, much easier to read.

Almost done with the rant. In school, there is 40 minutes (at least) a day committed to orchestra. On day ones (There are day ones and day twos for scheduling purposes.) there is string orchestra, for all 6th graders and the lower level 7th and 8th graders. (The other 7th and 8th graders play in a harder orchestra on the same day.) The music is too easy, and everybody talks too much, which is VERY annoying to me. I can usually pay one of the short pieces once or twice before the teacher silences everybody at the beginning. Day twos is for combined orcehstra, all the 7th and 8th graders. Much more funner, as the music is harder, but not too hard. Classmates still talk a lot.

I think I'm done with talking about music. That was long. Sorry! On to the questions.

Do you think you and Ed would be the same if you lived in the future (now)? Now, technology is MUCH better, and life would be both easier/harder for you two, with your age. Children are required to go to school and can't do as many things as adults,let alone live on their own. But people can do things without leaving home. Life is too easy. Many people are obese. And health care has improved. Maybe your mother could have lived. Maybe not. Then you would have to go to an orphanage, or a foster home, go to college, get a job, blah, blah , blah. You wouldn't be able to try and resurrect you mother with advanced technology. Now that I think about it, maybe your relationship with Ed would have changed. I don't know.

Have you ever tried to learn Spanish? I'm in my second year, and it seems simpler than German and English. I have a friend taking German and she says it's hard.

Are there countries in your dimension that are like countries in our world? Like Xing and China or Japan. They seem alike. What about events like WWI?

I think spent more time chattering than asking. That's sad. Sorry again! (It is now 12:40. 38 minutes t- scratch that, 12:41. 39 minutes to type this!)

-You can call me Silvia. It's a pretty Spanish name. Heck, if I ever have a daughter, that's probably what her name would be.
Threnody11 chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
WOW! Very interesting topics of conversation, blowing up missiles, people stalking or sneaking up into your house, threats, talking about things that are not very good to say to a ...How old are you again?

Mind you, there is a question that I would like to ask that I don't think is too appropriate, but I'll just go ahead and ask anyway... Are you taller then Ed? Your probably thinking, Doy! This isn't an inappropriate question, but, I think so, not inappropriate in the way of perversion, but more in the less fear of your brother finding some portal to come and find me and hit me at the back of the head with a wrench or something...

Wait, sounds like something that Winry would do... Okay, so maybe more between the lines of Ed finding some portal, like the short scenario I had of Winry, and do horrible painful things that will never allow me to say he's short again. That is why, in fact, I think it is inappropriate to say such questions, because all fear the great temper of your older brother. I've always wanted to live in Germany, but then my thoughts keep switching, as they say, woman are indecisive. I do agree with Illyalil, rampaging video God-Moding characters are very...um, bizarre and unrequited in the same ideals.

I don't know, you'll probably think I'm crazy, but this is a complete and total random question I was thinking of. What would you do...if you were a mermaid?

Seriously, the only things you would have to worry about would be getting gutted like a fish for immortal flesh that turns everyone into creepy monsters with big droopy eyes that droop down like a very old woman with her...(not a very nice mental picture)oldness. Or the world goes into chaos and the worlds ocean plug in taken out and you'd end up dried up on land with flopping fish everywhere.

Oh yeah, what would be your reply to a joke, since I don't remember someone ever asking you a joke? Maybe they have, Maybe they havn't bla bla bla, anyway:

How do you make a cat bark like a dog?

...

You set it up on fire and it goes WOOF!

I'm not a fan of animal cruelty, but I still think it's funny.

Now I'm going to stop talking, Oh wait, yeah I had a friend that

wanted to say something- "Watch out for the flying pink hippos, they'll try to eat you. But the purple one is the one you really want to avoid, you don't want to know what they'll do to you.

We're not crazy, everyone else should have monkeys in their heads... Wait you didn't hear me say that ok... Oh yes and shake your fist at missile boy for me."

Now that I'm done, thanks for reading my review, and though you might be creeped out when you finish reading this, thank you for your time and have a nice day.

P.S. I will not openly admit that I'm insane, psychotic, schizophrenic or just weird and random, I'd like to think I'm eccentric, well that's what the voice in my head always tells me. - Just kidding.

Ill- "Aww, but that's no fun. I'm going to make you wear a frilly hat that looks like a jester one for girls... Hm a portal eh? I didn't think of that. Can we come visit you?... Nah, that might give away your location. I want to kidnap you and make you erm nevermind! hey, kidnap sounds like you're a kid napping but your actually being abducted so shouldn't catnap mean someone ran off with your cat?"
Asj Johnson chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
interesting...

I don't think you have an obsession, Al. _

I love cats a lot, myself, and pet one whenever one comes very close to me. Unfortunately, I've never been able to have one. Both of my parents don't really like cats. My dad once said I could keep a stray, but he wouldn't let me take it inside the house and it ran off a day or two later. I hope it found it's home, since it was so tame, I figured it must have had a home somewhere... Now I'm in an appartment and I don't think they allow pets. _"

Hmm... I donno if anyone's already asked this, but, I do wonder how you feel about all that fanfiction about you and your brother.
fuyu-no-tsuki chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
To Nitro: OK, that’s it, why do you have to act so with no cause? Are you overly bored? That time of the month? Got rejected by a date?

I saw the letter that is on it’s way to the Elrics and you do seem full of yourself don’t you? What is the term? Illusions of grandeur I believe. You also seem to have completely disregarded the fact that he does not use the internet, in fact does not know what it is.

(There doesn’t seem to be a letter bomb or anthrax so it appears safe Al.)

I’m rather fond of the boys and you seem to like god-moding so how do you like shadow dancers because a few will come soon. Or what about Driders? I do love the drow and their pets don’t you. I served Loth once upon a time and if you know who that is you know what that means.

Are you lacking greatly in intelligence using missiles so freely? You do know how highly unstable they are and that they could detonate before you mean them to. But I’m sure you’re used to that.

There are so many better more inventful ways to kill. It’s so fun when they don’t expect it but even more so when they know it’ll happen only not when or how.

Oh, look. Now you’ve gotten me into a mood to kill.

If you continue I might just have to get technical and you don’t want that do you?

Very sorry for bothering you Alphonse but I did have a question and I apologize if it has been asked before but if you saw your teacher again would you still be afraid of her considering how much you’ve gone against her ways or would you not mind the punishment for the fact of seeing her again?

I really hope that everything works out well for the two of you. I was actually having a bad day until I got your response from the letter before last but then I was happy after. I’m glad my antics made you laugh.

Now think happy thoughts because a smile is worth more then all the money in the world and effects all those around you.

Onwards and upwards!
Ann chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
Hi Al... I just wanted to write to you, since I found a way to do so...

Are you alright? I hope you'll survive your flea problem...

Do you do anything else to pass the time, aside from replying to your letters?

Also, apparently someone just blew up my neighbor's house! I think his name was Nitro, but I'm not sure...

Ann
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
Hi Al!

Thank you for the note... Yes, I will check them... If I can find those books that is. I remember seeing them around the house, so it must be buried in here somewhere...

Maybe there is, but I don't exactly know what it is. My cousin is like you in many ways, but I'm not sure.

I hope the next house you'll be staying in doesn't have any fleas... And I wish you luck in entertaining your bored brother.

Good Luck!