Reviews for The Trouble With Me
Haruno fan chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
Cute ending. I luv how Kankuro ruffled his little brothers hair and Gaaras just like "dont do that ever again." I xont kniw wht but it msde me giggle. :-)
Haruno fan chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
YAY GaaSaku is back together! :-)
Haruno fan chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
The story is still cool but im honestly beggining to dought Gaara and Sakuras relationship. . . And i still cant believeyou made it so that Gaara killed a person! *sigh* oh well. Its not my story. But i hope you maje it so that everything works out between Gaara and Sakura . . .
Haruno fan chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
What was Gaara hit i the head with? Im guessin it wasnt a bullet cuz he wouldve dies. . . Was it a dart or something? Or maybe a large rock?
Haruno fan chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
This chapter was pretty cool. GaaSaku 4 Eva! :-)
Haruno fan chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
OMG Gaara is so cool! And GaaSaku is even better than SasuSaku. This story is awesome!
darkstar2010 chapter 26 . 10/21/2013
This is really good. Can't wait to read more when U get a chance to update again
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
I like it.
acetwolf94 chapter 26 . 8/12/2012
I love it! Please add more!
Esa The Great chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
i love it!
Scarlette Letter chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! its the first time that someone could make Sakura this cool and not a sappy fangirl! I LURVE IT!XD

Keep it up

Scarlette
ChuppyTheCat chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
Does the story ends at chapter 26? it was such a good story... :)
Atama Nami chapter 26 . 5/22/2011
:o quickly write the last chapter! i'm going to die otherwise! :'( what happens? i just thought you could fast forward to the future when sakura and gaara are together and have kids? that's if you plan on them staying together :/ anyway you have to write again soon!
Young Twilight chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
THAT IS GREAT!#*!#*!#*
Hmmmm chapter 26 . 1/27/2011
Please post the last chapter! This is a great story!