Reviews for The Perfect Gift
Siren Air chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Beautiful, such a cute story. Just don't use two character dialog in the same paragraph, it becomes muddled.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
that was so pretty! :)
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Not bad. The fact that you occasionally had two peoples' dialogue in the same paragraph was a little off-putting, but nothing else about the fic was bad. They were all decently in character, at lead as much as they could be for the situation. There were a few spots where I thought, "Riza wouldn't have said that," or some such, but all in all it was good.

Very cute little fic. The singular rose thing was excellent, and I liked that Hawkeye did notice that it wasn't a full two dozen. That made me laugh. :]
Cerisabeth chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I loved it!
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I know you will never read this, but I am obligated to give a review because this truly is amazing.
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I normally hate stories that put our holidays in the FMA world.

Congratulations - this is the best exception ever. I LOVE it! It left me with a big stupid smile on my face that I don't think is going away any time soon. Beautifully written and really very in-character for everyone. Well done!
lecchan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This story is amazing, beautifully written and definitely a favorite. This will be forever a reminder of your talent. God bless you.
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
awwweh so cute!I loved it.

Good job :)
Luftslott chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
For future readers: this is a truly beautiful piece from a talented artist and it is a must to read! For any Royai or Edwin fans.

On another note (I write this just to have it written and have no hope of it ever being read); Being an atheist myself I have never (as far as I can remember) ever wished so much for a kind of amazing afterlife to exist. And my thoughts go out to the family and those close to this much talented and far too short lived author. And yes, that is all I have to say. And thank you for keeping this account up:).
dreeming chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
aha cute~
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
You will never read this, but if there is a God up there (which according to Ed there isn't) he should be hit over the head with a wrench for taking away such a brilliant literary talent. Your work is beautiful, realistic and completely hilarious, and although I myself have said 'I refuse to die before FMA manga is finished!' I'm here truely struck mute with the damn irony- I have never met you, and I have only read one of your many stories and I am on the verge of bursting into tears. I've never honestly known a person who died so young, but your writing is so good! At least you left your stories behind *bawls*

QueenTiria

May you rest in peace
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I'm trying very hard to contain my fangirl-ish squees of delight :D

This was by far, one of the cutest Valentine fics I've read.
Ross The Kittycat chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
this was so sweet :D

i like this story, and i like how it was made long.

I'm so sorry that you can't make any more of your lovely stories.

God bless you, always.
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
A good job at making this more dynamic than the usual quick quips of flower giving and such. Practical presents really are the best. Good job including so many of the characters.
blue-crystal-9 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw, that was so great! :)