Reviews for Coming Clean
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Beautiful , loved it
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is a really good one shot. I hardly caught any errors, both Kakashi and Sakura were in character, and last but not least you did a wonderful job.
Joele chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love this i know you're dead but serenanna this is the most powerful oneshot i've ever read.

xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Amazing story! I love it ;D
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
hope you make a sequel, you know with them telling everyone then the wedding . . . then wedding night ;D
clairemarieo chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ughhhhhhh. I criiiieeeed! I'm such a baby :) but I loved this. It was amazing.
Shinjuuki chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I like it
Liquidcell chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
God bless you, always
KaKashi's Okami chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Your story even though it was one chapter long, short, well worded, and concise, still shows detail in your thought to the charters and the enter action they have to each other. I thought it was a very well writen prose on the life of kakashi and sakura. I just wish this could have been longer so i could have enjoyed more of your writings about them. Very good job.
konan chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
beautifully lyrical writing

perfect character development

youre a really talented writer
Kanryu chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
an amazing writer. an amazing piece. thank you.
GitaMerah chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow. This is so heartbreakingly sweet. It saddens me to know that you'll never read this. You really are a great writer. My condolences to your family.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Sabbie0830 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Darn it! Why did you have to pass away at a time like this? Geez... I was shocked with the news, especially since I was expecting an update in one of your amazing stories. But then...

You will be remembered... Your stories are loved and cherished... Rest in peace...
the.underdweller chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Love this story, it's really good. Well written, and the emotion in it is really heartfelt (by me, anyway).