Reviews for Idle Hands
IstariannaCrudgo chapter 1 . 1/12
Okay I know this story is old and all buT THE FACE I MADE AT THE PART ABOUT BREATHING OUT EVERY FEW MINUTES CAUSE I HAD JUST BEEN THINKING THEY'D NEED TO DO THAT BECAUSE SCIENCE THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL OKAY THANK YOU
Skye Graham chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Such a cute story. McKaySheppard Disaster!

These two can create trouble out of nothing. You did a wonderful job showing that. Keep the good stories coming. Love your work.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
LOL! I love that line, "Where the hell are you going with that,..." I could just see and hear the two of them, great nuances. Thanks lots.
Miss Eliza Azraelian chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
*chuckles* Quite nice scene. _ Thank ye very much. You've got the characters done very well.

- Miss.
King Tad chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
cool
TheGummiBear chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
'Where the hell are you going with that McKay?'

LOL! Love it!
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I really liked this story. The only problem I can see is that there simply wasn't more of it! I enjoyed the way you wrote Sheppard and McKay... great! I'm off to check out more of your work. Oh, and if you decide to write more whumpage for Shep and McKay, I'm right there!
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh, that was great! It really does seem that Rodney and John shouldn't ever be allowed to play together, but then we'd have no more fun stories like this one ;-)
Splitbeak chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Teehee. Cute.
angw chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Hehehehe they are trouble magnets.

Glad they are safe and intact :)
drufan chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Very clever story. Love the ending line. Fun one ga unicorn and you got all of the prompts in there!
krysalys chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
*splorfle*

Excellent whumpathon there, hon.

Paranoid Ancient, heh.

-}-
gabumon chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
hehe, the infamous screwdriver
Delka chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
good. :)
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
It's not supersticious to believe that those two are trouble magnets, it's only logical. I mean seriously, Murphy's Law was made just for them. Casts, explosions, fires, water, good times indeed. Loved it! But I think Sheppard and McKay are gonna go insane (more so) if they can't do something. They could always ask to do everyones paperwork on Atlantis and the SGC.