Reviews for Martyrdom: It's Not For Everyone
geko-blackjack chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
I really enjoyed this fic so far! I realise it's been a long time but if you do feel like finishing it at any point I would be really interested to read the end. Great work!
Proper the Incredible chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
This is ridiculous and I love you. Please update soon.
1WiththeButterfly chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
Kenny is my new Favourite character. Your version of Kenny in particular.

I think i have a new fandom to read.
crocious chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
you're... you're not gonna finish?
Dark RoseXx chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
You, are probably wondering why if have reviewed, now on the the last chapter, and the simple answer is: because i felt like it (It's actually because I'm a lazy bitch, but...meh, as you have put it in the past before.)

This is an interesting way of narration, but it is actually really good. Gah, umm, yeah, this seems to of been written years ago, but, well, what the he, if you could find it in you're heart to finish this, then please be obliged, because, it would be awesome if you did.

Btw, your fan art is awesome.
Determined chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
More twists here than the labyrinth has! XD Your writin' style's really creative, epic job!
SirHenryMF chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
Man you gotta update this its great!
SirHenryMF chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Nice chapter
SirHenryMF chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
HOLY CRAP DOOD i did not see that coming
SirHenryMF chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Lol this is funny and i never really thought about how kenny has to know everthing about the after life LOl keep up the good work
thequillofdestiny chapter 6 . 11/23/2008
I really do hope you eventually update this. It is too good to waste. Seriously, you are very talented and should keep up the good work. Kenny and Kyle rule, as well as Stan and Cartman. I just happen to find Kenny and Kyle funnier. Oh, and Kyle being Stan's 'good-man-itis' cure-now THAT is funny.

Kyle: "You gotta be shitting me."

God: "I shit you not."
AshAttack chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
This story sex.

Purely amazing.
Unimpressive chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
This story is the epitome of awesome.

The narrator is hilarious.

arf chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
Wait- Wait! You're just stoping there? You can't just STOP there! There's just one more chapter left, right? What about Kyle? What about Stan? What about that Pope joke that you never finished? Huh? HUH?...
Otempora42 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Wow. God is the narrator. That is awesome.

Yay for completely random plot twists!

I'm going to put this on story alert for the last chapter. 'Kay?