Reviews for Seven Steps to Trust
thebookishone chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I think Hitsugaya/Matsumoto is my favorite non-romantic Bleach pairing. Thank you for illustrating the relationship beautifully.
Doppelganger chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Beautiful. ... looking forward to more of the relationship of Rangiku n Toushirou...
keep writing! :)
Sameer0007 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
this was beautiful! thankyou for a wonderful scenes.. :)
The dark of night5 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
My god this was beautiful...
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is a wonderful oneshot! You put all the events together very well and it really showed the strong relationship between Hitsugaya and Matsumoto. The rollercoaster of emotions made the story very enjoyable as well! Amazing job!
S0phi3F4wn chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love this story. Ever since I read Bleach I've been obsessed with the friendship between these two, and it's so hard to find good stories about them. You did such a great job showing their bond, especially with the back to back moment and the hair like the stars comment.
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awwww, the ending was so sweet :) I loved this fic. Keep writing!
sagitgirlth chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
well, i know i already review this story but i hope u don't mind if i post one more review.

i like this story so much especially the last step with they both looking forward to be together again. Although they know they might die, they still talk about those normal things they'd do for each other in the future. This scene really capture my heart when they make their promise to be side by side again. Their conversation make those simple things they do for each other each day valuable. TT

i already print out your story so i can re-read it many times. Thanks for writing this great story and wish to see more HitsuMatsu story from you. :)
sagitgirlth chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
this story is absoulutely beautiful. i'm really glad i've designed to read it. i almost cry at the last part where Hitsugaya talk about his future with's not like something bad happened yet but the way they prepared to die or thier acknowledge that may be this might be the last time they see each other...those are really touching TT

i already read others story of yours that are HitsuxMatsu and enjoy them very much,too.

please like more HitsuxMatsu story

i won't miss a chance to read your next story
Seynee chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I have to admit, this is a really good character piece for both Hitsugaya and Matsumoto. I love how each part reflects a piece of their relationship, progressing slowly until it finally develops. It makes it so believable and damn realistic. Great job!

I really hope there'll be more fics like this in the near future.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
They have such a wonderful relationship - Personally, I really can't see them ever being more than friends. Really super close friends

Beautiful story, I loved it! You captured their relationship perfectly
noname15778 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I really liked how you managed to write and emphasize the bond that Matsumoto and Hitsugaya shared in a relatively short fanfic! It was nice to read and really really sweet!
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Whoa. Excellent story! I think you really portrayed both Hitsugaya and Matsumoto very accurately and realistically. The funniest part, i think, was

"But Taichou, they called you a pipsqueak.”

"Carry on."
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Somehow, I get the implication that they love eachother in a romantic way - but I also know that deep down, that's not it.

I think you captured the essence of their relationship perfectly :) Thank you.