Reviews for Hate
Lillian Resolve chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
did you like steel my love life nand put it on paper? damn 4 in a row...might be a record. could be the fact that its 6 in the fucking morning and i havent slept since noon. maybe. probably not though.
Rebellious Muppet chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
You rock. What is really blowing my mind is that you wrote this in under 11 minutes. This oozes Alex Nunez, by the way.

P.S. (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o)

This kept distracting me. They're ASCII boobs, I tell you!
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I imagined the speaker as Alex. But, seeing as I'm a fellow Palex shipper, that should come as no surprise.

You wrote this is under eleven minutes? Jeez. You are my new hero. Well, heroine...

Genius.
dr.evil99 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Going from my knowledge of the show (gleaned from you, of course, and the Wiki) my pic is Alex, or perhaps Spinner. But mostly Alex.

And this is a lil fic, but it packs a wallop. I think that's because many of us have been in the situration where we know that a relationship's not going to work, and it's going to all end in tears, so logically, we should just make one of those 'clean breaks' that people talk about. But in my experience, breaks are rarely clean.

There's a lot of resonance in this, and that sort or willingness to put real heart and emotion into one's writing is a very brave thing. Once again, I'm in awe of you.
FeelFlows chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I liked this a lot. Kinda reminded me of that scene in 10 things I Hate About You, if you've seen it. Anyways awsome.
uname chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
That has to be Alex - Spinner is not smart enough to articulate his feelings so well.

I'm slowly making my way through all your Degrassi fics. 2 down...
lalatina15 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This definitely gave me a slightly cynical Alex feel, so I think it's her. There was a lot of mention of vulnerability and crying, which touches on the softer side of Alex that we've gotten to see in S5. I really enjoyed this. And now I'm just rambling, so I'll say, good job )

-Joa
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Yes, I'll admit pop tarts *can* be quite helpful. Just thought I'd say that...

I got the feeling the narrator was Alex seeing as how normally she is very bitter and seemingly full of hatred. Then she began to show a gentler side of herself when she was with Paige. You did a good job of interweaving that with the personality we're all used to, and the one I doubt she'll ever fully abandon.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this; I think you've got her character down very well. Thanks for the mention of me in your notes, that was very sweet of you. Keep writing, you've got talent.
The Calendar Girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Wow, I'm glad I read this. You made a good story without putting in to much conflict, and it wasn't fluffy. I love that in a story.

I think it's Spinner. . . but I could be wrong.
theblankslate chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
oh that has to be alex, lol.

when you said things like future, having a girlfriend (maybe), and being a coward (circa islands in the stream when she told that to paige). but, i could be wrong, i'm sitting here writing all this and i'm wrong, lmao.

but still i loved it! nice read.
WolfgalX chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
That was beautifully written for something so quick and short :D I had definetly Alex in mind when reading this but I also kind of feel like it could be a Pellie fic. Oh and I loved the sabbath purr plug ;P