Reviews for Pronunciation
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh my gosh, I just tired that, and it's really true! Wow... guess Fornell has it right after all... :)
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
peetsa

Otherwise if we pronounced Pizza the same as we do DiNozzo - then pizza would sound like peeza or Pisa and Italy already has a Pisa as in the leaning tower of Pisa.

So if Pizza is pronounced Peetsa, then Dinozzo has to be pronounced dee-Not-so or DiNutso as fornell does.

Makes perfect sense and I love the way Tony explains it.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hahaha, I never really thought about it before, but we DO pronounce pizza with a t. Weird, but definitely a connection that Tony would make.

Cheers,

Jimelda
zabani-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I would have said pizza like they say DiNozzo and not DiNutso (like Fornell does) just to see what Tony would do. _
BJtheOswaldfanatic chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That makes SO much sense! :)
Ailienor chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow it never came to my mind that they all pronounce Dinozzo wrong and Im German so I would normally pronounce it like the italiens do.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I've never read it explained this way before. Great work! :)
kutoki chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I never thought of that. Great story!
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Finally someone wrote a tory about Tony's name. this was so exciting, i always wondered whether people noticed that Fornell doesn't acutally pronounce DiNozzo wrong. Glad you wrote the story!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Okay, i know I'm missing that so ... you pronouce his last name DiNozz(a)? Lol, j/k. That's how I always prounounce his name at least in my head.
Rocker-Chick-12345 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Haha that was cute..
Stina chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
GENIUS! pure genius! Fornell's pronunciation bothered me too, but not anymore. :)
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hmm, that's a very interesting way to point that out. )
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
A great story. Very good.
IshTara chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Hah! I thought I was the only one who had noticed that, what with all the fics going on and on about Fornell mispronouncing Dinozzo. You rock!