Reviews for Unforgivable
pielover62 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Well done! I think this is one fo your best. Thank you!
Lizzie Leigh chapter 3 . 10/1/2007
Awesome job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
I love it! Awesome story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
I love it! It's really really really really good and well written! I love your writing!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I love it! Poor Alec turned out to be the bad guy again. I'm guessing Max probably will be mad at Alec for his slip.
McWicca chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
I think this was a difficult challenge to take without completely bashing Logan's character, but somehow you managed to do it. I really liked this fic. It was well-written, had tons of insight and kept everyone in character. The ending was adorable. Good job!
inzane73 chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
I must say, I feel a little bereft. I was really expecting something to come from those last thoughts from Logan in the previous chapter. But all and all, a nice take on Max realizing that she and Logan were not meant to be.

~Inzane
inzane73 chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Wow. Interesting take on how Logan would deal with this. It's very black and white. It's funny, because on the surface, Logan is kind of black and white, but he really has a lot of gray areas that he tried to ignore, i.e. it's okay if it's an Eyes Only deal and only the bad guys are getting hurt.

This chapter really shows the morally superior attitude Logan has, when it suits his own needs. Very interested to see what that last line means. Sounds kind of ominous.

~Inzane
purplebunnywabbit chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Ooh, ooh I remembered what I forgot! In the last chapter I liked how Logan even admitted to the ‘looks’ and that he knew Alec had a ‘thing’ for Max.

I'm so sad this fic is over, but it was marvelous!

I really liked that you made Max see that he hadn’t really meant any harm, and that Logan is a douche bag anyway. Ha ha just kidding, but that she got it out that she could feel lifted by just being honest.

I really liked how Alec empathized for her, that he felt with her. To be quite frank myself, I think that in a situation like that he could be. I like that Max for a change didn’t continue with the charade that it was Alec’s fault, just to make herself feel better.

There were so many aspects the writer’s of Dark Angel totally should’ve worked off of and I think that your way of portraying MA was perfectly executed.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Totally worth the wait, might I add that my internet and fanfic are both meanies! They totally were not on my side yesterday!

Anyways was just a big gooey slab of ‘oops’ on Alec’s part. But it was bound to happen sooner or later I mean if Logan knew everything how could he have known?

I read this yesterday and I had some more thoughts but they’ve totally just slipped, ya know? If I remember I’ll definitely have to tell.
djonie chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Great story!
FemmePhantom chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Aw, you had me smiling at the end. ::sniff:: Fabulous job. There's hope for the two of them. Yay! Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :) Femme
FemmePhantom chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Wow. Great work. I would have left you a review sooner, but the server was all screwy. Let me tell you this, if it were physically possible for me to kick Logan's ass...I would. Your characters are so real, and when he said that to Max, it felt like I was slapped in the face. I can't stress what a wonderful jog you did with your characters.
Stand In Girl chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Loved it! Very good characterizations with all of them. They didn't seem out of character because we got into their heads enough to know what was going on. Especially liked that with Logan, because it made him seem like a person and not just the enemy. It really wasn't his fault he couldn't understand, he's just never been put into a situation where killing someone is the better option. He has NO idea what Ben was in store for, and that he would rather have died.

Now, saying that doesn't mean I'm not angry at him for hurting Max like that. Poor thing has enough crap going on now without a crazy idealistic boyfriend to worry about.

Also, really loved how you captures Max's first instinct: to blame Alec. While it was his fault Logan found out, Alec was NOT the reason Max was in pain, and I loved how Alec made her see that. The little scene with her first beating on him and then collapsing into him was really touching, too.

Lastly: Loved the epilogue! Max finally realizing Alec felt really guilty was sweet, and so was the "I understand you" stuff. It really meant a lot to both of them that they understood each other. And, that also alluded to the fact that they could love each other, even though neither of them would touch that subject with a 50 foot pole. Ah, gotta love emotionally-challenged transgenics.

Thanks for posting! Really love this.
christique chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Well done with that challenge! We had angst, then we had some angst, and then we had some more angst. That just leaves the whole MA part, right? LOL The epilogue was cute. Max knows now that she's really not unforgivable, and Alec does, too. They've always got each other! Great job! Thanks again for sharing this, dooski!