Reviews for Runaway Castaway
midnightPhilosopher chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*thoughtful* I thought Saix was the one with Blue hair and gold eyes. Isn't he? Maybe I'm wrong. Who is the one with blue hair then?
Hiei17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This short fic was one of high exellence in my opinion. I truly enjoyed the expressions and explanations that you gave of the nobodies, often giving them the wrong emotions at the wrong times. I was confused slightly that you claimed Saix's hair to be silverish... I always thought it was more of a pale blue... perhaps I am wrong though. Also, I was slightly confused by the sickness you claimed Axel was infected by. Then again, that might be a good explanation as to why he is so thin.
dreamingsilver chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I love one-shots, and this factor, coupled with your fantastic knack for flow and emotion left me thrilled to the bone.

I'm a total Kingdom Hearts fan, and I'm excited to see you do this game justice. Great insight about the whole concept of Axel's inability to be truly human because of his condition as a Nobody. That explains how he's always mimicking human actions and laughing even when there isn't a joke.
ShinobiCyrus chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Utterly fantastic writing, you captured Axel, Kairi, and Saix flawlessly. Excellent work.

-Cyrus
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aw! Poor Axel! Good fic though! It was amazing and really did fill in the plothole!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2