Reviews for Kyuubi no Cabbit
Lord-Chrono chapter 4 . 3/1
Really interesting story, I truly wish it was continued!
WillItWork chapter 4 . 2/21
This was fun, and cute. There's a genuine sense of positivity, which is lacking in shonen in general, and Naruto in specific. Also, pulling the fixfic girl-Naruto has been done with consideration and sensitivity.

Probably my only complaint is that things have been a little too easy so far. Especially in comparison to something like Reforging The Past (which has some similar directions, even though the methodology is very different), almost all of the conflict here has been internal — someone needs to screw something up to have consequences later, otherwise it'll feel unearned.

Warm and Fuzzy Feelings for all, and thanks for sharing.
Cliche as shit. You must be another writer who decided to copy off of other writers and decide " oh hey don't mind if I jack off while I rape the minds of readers with shit because practically they've been begging for some cheesy shit they've seen hundreds of times, then there's the fact that I need to unnecessarily speed up the story so I could get this over with, guess what's next I'm going to rape you" you know this is what my thought process is whenever I see cliche and cheesy shit that's been done before. Yeah. Annoying. Isn't it. Well stop using scenes that have been seen a hundred times and just use a new thought process for the story to get a hundred times more reviews on how well you've done.
Mewsali chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
Moegi should get an egg!
cj chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
Gaara should have a cabbit. He needs the love.
Look what Jesus did chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Konohamaru, Sasuke, Haku, Gaara
hye1995 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
This story is pretty entertaining and awesome. There are a few things I find weird:
1) the fact that everyone just accepts naruto that easy. I mean, tenten was the only one who even showed a proper reaction to the fact the the giant monster that killed a lot of people all those years ago, isn't dead but contained inside a boy, whom she just found out is her brother.

2) the cabbits. I can't help but feel that the kyuubi have an ulterior motive behind everything, and the eggs being second generation big bads. They have already infiltrated the hyuuga and anko, who is a snake summoner and have a connection to orochimaru. Tenten I can't really make sense of. She doesn't need one; she isn't that important to the village. But if they follow the theory they have the sasuke should get one. He doesn't have any friends at all. And if they are evil little mogwais then they're probably gonna end up with sasuke anyway since he got an important kekkei genkai and some of the more prominent shinobi clans.

It really saddens me that this story is dead, because it was really funny and it helped me get trough a hard day with sickness by distracting me from the pain.
Difdi chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I wonder - did the Kitsune get attacked and eaten because to the similarity in color between a red fox and a ripe carrot?
Kapola Nuva chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I hope you continue this someday
kaws chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Loving the story. I hope that you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
WTF NARUTO IS SO PATHETIV HE MADE ME PUKE! OR IS IT A SHE?
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
3 more lonely? Sasuke...id say NO. Yakumo Kurama...oh yah..save the remainder for out of village types?

hope you continue sometime.
gustavius3 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Mildy disturbing in a way but still rather well written
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
what a great chapter cant wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
what a great fic cant wait for more to read.