Reviews for Kyuubi no Cabbit
Look what Jesus did chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Konohamaru, Sasuke, Haku, Gaara
hye1995 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
This story is pretty entertaining and awesome. There are a few things I find weird:
1) the fact that everyone just accepts naruto that easy. I mean, tenten was the only one who even showed a proper reaction to the fact the the giant monster that killed a lot of people all those years ago, isn't dead but contained inside a boy, whom she just found out is her brother.

2) the cabbits. I can't help but feel that the kyuubi have an ulterior motive behind everything, and the eggs being second generation big bads. They have already infiltrated the hyuuga and anko, who is a snake summoner and have a connection to orochimaru. Tenten I can't really make sense of. She doesn't need one; she isn't that important to the village. But if they follow the theory they have the sasuke should get one. He doesn't have any friends at all. And if they are evil little mogwais then they're probably gonna end up with sasuke anyway since he got an important kekkei genkai and some of the more prominent shinobi clans.

It really saddens me that this story is dead, because it was really funny and it helped me get trough a hard day with sickness by distracting me from the pain.
Difdi chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I wonder - did the Kitsune get attacked and eaten because to the similarity in color between a red fox and a ripe carrot?
Kapola Nuva chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I hope you continue this someday
kaws chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Loving the story. I hope that you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
WTF NARUTO IS SO PATHETIV HE MADE ME PUKE! OR IS IT A SHE?
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
3 more lonely? Sasuke...id say NO. Yakumo Kurama...oh yah..save the remainder for out of village types?

hope you continue sometime.
gustavius3 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Mildy disturbing in a way but still rather well written
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
what a great chapter cant wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
what a great fic cant wait for more to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
such a great fic. i like it cant wait for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
what a great fic. i ike the part where naruto is stuck as a girl because of the kyuubi. cant wait to read more.
wolf-in-hell chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Hmm, six years since the last update in this, and three since any updated story at all. Should I consider your stories dead, or just an extra long hiatus? I do hope to see more of them.
Gruffard chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I like the start. I see that your account as been inactive for a while... too bad. I was curious where the Cabats were going. Hmmm...

Biggest complaint is how fast people are trusting your Kyuubi no Cabat. Naruto does have a way with people, but like 2 minutes of talking seems a bit fast.

Either way thanks for the fun read.
Irish Shift chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
please please PLEASE update! this is one of the best stories Ive read!