Reviews for Umbra
I always imagined that Hinata would benefit from a more psychological approach: supportive like Kurenai but still demanding and no coddling. Sasori is perfect for this role and she's really turning into his living doll.

If you ever get your "groove" back, please update. You're definitely one of the better writers on this site!
Neji and Hizashi, some of the only people in the Narutoverse who will die and stay dead (honestly, Kishimoto...). I love how you engage the reader, it's like we're reading the journal ourselves. I wonder how Hinata will turn out now.

Please, update!
Seraphina Dragon chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
hope to read more
woodlandfairykirk chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
this is really good(: all the sasori fics are so dark!
LovEcstasy chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
this is winderfuuull!

the way this story is written is so different from others

its like.. having an old grandmoher tell you a horror story. which im assuming is the kind of feel youre going with this? it kind of.. brings the story to life

im excited to readthe rest of the chapters 3

youre great ;d
Diehard243 chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
I like the story so far.
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
see now, because of this, i want more. more stories about hinata joining the akatsuki or being with the akatsuki. damn.
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i think you should continue it, though i too often have a short attention span when it comes to these things...
sleepyseagull chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
Lurved it :3
sleepyseagull chapter 7 . 9/4/2009
Deidara! Which I only just receantly figured out is pronounced as Day-dara not Dee-adjra...
sleepyseagull chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
"in how he meets up with -gets tackled by editor" lol XD

i love those little A/N's at the end and beginning their almost always funny :P
sleepyseagull chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
Oh, that blonde fuckup! lol I though you ment Deidara :P

XD

Well I loves them both anyways :3
sleepyseagull chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
Is our fav blonde fuckup Deidara or Naruto? lol!
sleepyseagull chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Sr. Psycho Sexy?

Hidan.

... or Deidara
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I love the beginning part:

They will not have such a luxury.

They will listen, they will fear any mistake, they will remember she is one of their mistakes that turned on them; they will remember her.

She will not be forgotten.

In this journal, are the memories and the formula for calamity for a little girl who evolved and mutated in order to stay alive.

In this journal, this is a story of a girl with an unfulfilled life.

In this journal, there is the explanation of the girl who died so long ago and then was resurrected.

These are the memoirs of the living dead girl.

It's really, like... cool!