Reviews for angelpaint
Sapphire Intensity chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
It was very well written. I loved the darkness, the angst, the insanity, and the sexual tension between both Roxas and Naminé. Although I will speak for the other 13-year-olds out there. This is far too much advanced for them (even though I understood the purpose and the plot of the story well). I suggest you downgrade the words a bit so that more people would care to read your writing. It's extravagant and amazing, really. Know I loved what you've done with this story here.
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
are you gonna write a sequel?
crazyemosrock chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Holy crap that was awesome
AkitoTsubaki chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wow. Just...wow. Your writing is incredible.
kittykute chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I must say, that was certainly different from most of the fanfictions out there, I assure you. You have quite an authors tongue. What I'd give to have your way with words. I'd evade death itself.

Anyways, me, being somewhat young, didn't understand some of it. I understood Roxas's insanity and such, but other then that, I'm sorry to say that I was lost.

It's not really my place to say, but maybe you should consiter posting this somewhere else.

Many of the people browsing over these stories are young teenagers, 13 year olds who dream of another word where their game charactors can become real and love is found and such.

This story is of such high standers, I don't think Fanfiction deserves this story on here. I'm not trashing you or anything, not at all. On the contrary, I am giving advise.

I love this story deeply and I think maybe you should think of somewhere else it should be published for it to be enjoyed fully.

I think this is my favorite RoxasxNamien story, though!

Please, don't take it the wrong way.

Yours truly,

.kittykute
Birch22 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Your writing style here is wickedly well-rounded, though perhaps a little moody to attract major attention on FFnet. You have my approval, anyway.

Seriously, write a book. You'd be famous.
whitesakura-rain chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
whoa. Intense! loved it
DarkSerenity93 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
that was probably one of the most original things i have ever read. once i understood the flow, it was great, please write more. D
SakuraDrops93 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Huh? Nicely written, but...wha?
StratosphereEnthusiast chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Wow, I loved the fascinating little surpise ending that you had. Excellent really, I would never have expected it. I don't quite understand whether DiZ really died, but it doesn't really matter. All the imagery you put in it, the demons, the crazy mother, etc. Everything created a pretty dark, intense, but fun to read story.

Good job.