Reviews for Let Friendship Be My Magic
bananaasplit555 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
u messed up on the song. the last one is sopposto b ravenclaw.
DireConsequence chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Love all of your stories so far as I'm reading them but I did notice that your Sorting Hat song, while extremely well-written, has Hufflepuff twice and no Ravenclaw. I was surprised no one had commented on this and thought I would let you know. Great story so far and I loved the first one also.
katastropheee chapter 16 . 4/30/2007
Awee, it was so good

the only thing is, Prof. Slughorn is younger than Dumbledore

so i dont quite understand if he is Horace Slughorns father, uncle, or what

but yeah

i really loved it

im starting the 3 right away

legalien chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
omg, I love these pranks! Hee, pranks at school (or college, as the case may be XD ) are fun, pranks on enemies are even more fun! XD Great work!
legalien chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
What an awesome chapter and a fitting ending! I love it
legalien chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
oh my gosh...I laughed so hard reading what Olivia had charmed to appear on Malfoy's face and robes! I love the spell she put on Rob's mug of butterbeer, too XD and I'm thrilled that Rebecca and Peter are getting married! Great chapter!
WanderingAnariel chapter 16 . 4/22/2007
You and your fluff. Good it was though. Can't wait to start the next one!
WanderingAnariel chapter 15 . 4/21/2007
Loved it as always. Loved the prank. hehe ON to the last chapter
WanderingAnariel chapter 14 . 4/15/2007
Silly kids. Tricks are for ME! Loved it. Specially with the bit about animagi at the end Bed time!
legalien chapter 13 . 4/15/2007
Wow, great chapter! I admire Olivia's courage, and Rebecca's courage as well. I'm excited for the next chapter
WanderingAnariel chapter 13 . 4/14/2007
I just have one thing to say. Grammar is overrated. :D loved it as usual. Off to read the others and then to bed!
WanderingAnariel chapter 12 . 4/11/2007
Loved it as usual love. Good job. Can't wait to see whats behind that door.
legalien chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
Boy do I understand and empathise with Olivia...the fear of not knowing how your loved ones that are in the hospital are doing, and not being able to see them...*sigh* yes, that is a frightening and difficult thing. Wanting to be strong, to not seem like a child and therefore refusing to cry...that too I understand.

I'm almost afraid to find out what happened to Peter, really. I do hope that he's..well, as all right as he can be.

Great chapter, you've caught the emotions of the situation extremely well
WanderingAnariel chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
I rather like Mrs. Potters name... I wonder why? Loved the chapter my dear. Brilliant as always. Don't despair keep up the good work
legalien chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
Oh my and your evil cliffhangers! I can't wait to read the next chapter! I also love your descriptions of Elise Potter and the Potter's home And having Olivia cast the Jelly-Legs Jinx...nice Keep up the great writing, I'm excited for chapter 12!