Reviews for Fool
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Yes you lose the bet Beast Boy. Raven psychologically pranked you for around 12 hours straight. This was great and very in character.
Sonnikku17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
hehe I did this to my sister almost as well in real life as it does on paper.
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
lol poor raven
bbissocute chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Poor Beast Boy. Love the punch line. Wonderful job.
Confuzzle333 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Funny, interesting and in character. ) Very very nice.
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Cute.

~Rae
RisenGrave chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Very Raveny. Not doing jack yet still winning a bet. Man that chick is good. Anyway. Well done on the story. Look foward to reading more

RG
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
That was a great story. I like how Raven didn't do anything and Beast Boy still got pranked. Great idea! Keep it up.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Nice. Nothing feeds paranoia like calm. :)
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Well... I've never seen the Mash episode, but I have seen the Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends one! XD. Ah, great show. Um... right, anywho. I liked this idea when you roughly summarized it for me when you began writing, and the whole product I thought turned out swell - better than I thought. Uh, that wasn't meant to be an insult...

I originally believed you were going to make this long, but I think it is grand at how it progressed and ended. Tied up nicely, really. I don't think their is a need to continue (though you already told me you were not going to), because really... there isn't much to go on.

I've already pointed out the mistake I found to you earlier - though I don't believe you cared - but it is pretty minor.

Another great job. From what I could tell everyone was in character (and you know, I would so know that...). Um... yay for you! Heh... sorry about the crappy review.
Arcaten chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
*falls to the ground laughing* Nice.
D chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
This plot came from M*A*S*H 4077. Great episode.
BlackBlur87 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Can you really have someone's name legally changed to stupid? If so, why would Raven choose something so unimaginative. You should write a sequel so Raven can prank Beast Boy.