Reviews for Remedial Smithery
LotR-HP-PJ chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
...Wow. Strangely after Legolas started talking about Gimli my music switched to a very sad song... I loved the story, it was awesome! The tunnel was an awesome idea! I found Aule's (my keyboard doesn't have the two dot thingy) mistake hilarious! Awesome job!
riptocs chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
..that was odd...I can't really see the humor in it but it's a good story either way
gginsc chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Nice story. I'm sorry Gimli left Legolas in Valinor.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Virodeil chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Hahahahaha! (Oh my... It seems that I laugh a lot these days...) The story was both serious and sad and funny! You managed to fit in the humor - in abundance - within the serious frame! The enchanted tunnel was great! (May I borrow it for a slightly different reason?) Legolas' interaction with Elu was as well hilarious... (But I don't think Legolas could know the details of what happened in Doriath like what he did in here. You might would consider that.) The idea of working out to pay for sins was great... and I love all of Aule's forms. (The yellow dog was the best! Any idea why he obtained that form after quarreling with his wife? *snicker*)

Given Elu's pronouncement in the end, I think he would be released soon... Do you agree? :) It was such a nice ending to a nice story (regardless if Elu was to be released soon or not). There were several grammatical - and I think spelling too - mistakes, but they were not grave, and the flow of the story - plus all the humor in it - quite make up for them. Well done!

9/10
aisarikka chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Very creative, I wasn't expectin that. A good story altoether.
Ivanolix chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Interesting story! I liked it. :-)
sosyourface chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
That was an unusual idea for a fic...and also absolutely awesome. I loved it!
fair rider chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
This story is very good. You can se the amount of effort that has went into it.

It is well written and I hope you continue with it.
Izza chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I really like this. It's well written and well thought out. Congratulations!