Reviews for Slayer Academy
ba2006 chapter 6 . 10/27/2008
Hi, great chapters so far. before i read more of this is it gonna be a BA fic if not please let me know.
incanted chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
Love this fic!

I hope your planning to update.

8/10

- Sam
fsdgghfdhuyyhguy chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
I'm loving your fic and the story line so far. But now I have this horrible feeling that the favor is going to be for Nina and I seriously hate her. I mean I'm a BA shipper so naturally I don't like anyone else with him but Nina really just makes me irrationally mad. Anyway, keep up the good work, and if your fans votes mean anything, i'm hoping for BA. :)
Life Threatning Idiocy chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
its been so long! PLEASE UPDATE! ]]
amthyst-fire chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
interesting
Life Threatning Idiocy chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
i love this story please update soon!
dannielle chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
hurry up with the net chapter! this story is to good for u to keep us waiting!
ndhbfan chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
I like that all the teachers get along for the most part.

It's cool that they can kid around. They really should considering that they all have so much in common. Update soon.
ndhbfan chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
Chapters 5,6,and 7 are great.

I like the conversations between everyone.

This watcher from the council reminds me of Wesley when he first arrived. All for the rules and everything.
calenlily chapter 7 . 4/9/2007
This is a fun story, very well written. I can definitely see something like this happening after the finale. Keep writing. And here I insert my desperate plea to you to make the story B/A.
person chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I'm not good at writing stuff, Ive unsuccsesfuly tried to write fics, it didn't work, so I have nothing much to say, but yeah your story is interesting so you should write more of it
FreakyOriginalGirl chapter 8 . 3/30/2007
I love this, the story is really cool and I can’t wait until I get to read more, great job on this.
SWChica2005 chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Great update! Confused a little with the Willow/Angel convo...waiting to see what happens next! :-D
Yoda1976 chapter 8 . 3/28/2007
Sweet tale! Loving it.
katharienne chapter 7 . 3/28/2007
Another brilliant chapter :) Hope to see an update as soon as possible!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »