Reviews for The New Squint
stephcullen2000 chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
I love it so please update again soon x
Zylia Gregorvich chapter 22 . 11/23/2011
I love this story so much I've read it before and just finished reading through it again. It would be cool to see a sequel to this story, I love OC stories and you just wrote Zack so well its nice to see well written stories. :D
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 22 . 9/1/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story
Greytune chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
You know, this is one of the best Zack fics out there - if not THE best.

It has drama, humor, romance, suspense, action, amazing OC's, etc... I want you to know that you have created one h*ll of a story, and that you are one h*ll of a writer yourself. Feel good about yourself, because this...

Masterpiece.

You are what every Zack writer wants to be.
Greytune chapter 22 . 10/18/2009
“My name is Casey McKnight. Martina Dalton ahs been dead for six years.”

OK, I've been torturing myself for some time now. Did she mean that methaphoricly, like "I'm not like I was before" or did she really mean that Martina Dalton is dead and she just somehow got dragged into the mess?

?
Greytune too lazy to log in chapter 10 . 10/18/2009
“Wait a second! We leave you alone to talk about your feelings and you talk about sex?”

OH MY God. Don't think I've laughed like that in a good while.
Bones fan chapter 22 . 9/5/2009
God, I loved that!

Make a follow up!

Rated M please!
Becca chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hey, I have this bookmarked and plan to read when I get my laptop back. I'm not on mine now, I'm on another person's and the seating is giving me a bad ache:( But anywho, I hope you had planned to write more! don't let what people say let you down.
draco2themalfoy chapter 22 . 7/12/2009
*I know this is long, but please read it.*

This was great! I kind of wish it was longer but it was still a good ending. When Zack said that the guy was going to die becuase of the neurolic acid, I was like, "God, Zack, you became a hard ass!" Then I found out that Thomas wasn't going to die. I was then like, "Damn, die jerk!" And he did in the end, I was practically cheering when Bones said that he was dead!

You did a great job writing this. When I write Zack stories, I do a crappy job because I don't know all the smart stuff. I love how you did it.

Amazing work. I would use bigger, better words to describe this, but I can't spell that good. Sorry, but really, you did AMAZING!

I put my stories on a website called Mibba. I don't know if you know of it or not. Right now I am slowly writing two Zack stories and one Dr. Sweets story. When I put it up I would love if you could read it and give me your opinion.

If you don't already, you should get a name on Mibba. My name is lovingDRACOmalfoy there, please, find me, friend me, then leave a comment telling me that you are the writer of "The New Squint" I will be so happy and then even happier if you read and like my stories.
RAMBO112 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i really enjoyed this! squeal maybe?
Raine44354 chapter 22 . 3/15/2009
i liked that. alot of shit happened to Casey huh? it kinda makes her mary sue (but i make mary sues all the time so its not a bad thing to me, i like mary sues [as long as they arent anyone pains in the asses]) yay Zack, i love him

Raine
Farrahmack chapter 17 . 12/7/2008
W-O-W wow that was awesome we see some side of Zakc that haven't been seen. he's not capable of stabbing some one in the heart. he did tell Sweets he didn't im glad yea i know im a little creepy. :) it's one of my quorks
L.MacQ chapter 22 . 8/24/2008
in all honesty, i know it ended on a high note, and a strong high note at that, i think this deserves a squeal.
MiaHammBailey chapter 22 . 6/7/2008
I have to say there are just not enough Zack/OC fics out there. He's my absolute favorite on the show! If you were to make another one *cough* hint *cough* :P, I'd deffinetely read it. Keep up the brilliant writing!
Time and Fate chapter 22 . 6/5/2008
that was great, i totally loved the story