Reviews for Obsession
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
That's a beautiful story. Thank you for writing
Lightning Streak chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I absolutely adore this story. Everything about it is just amazing.

Thank you for writing this. :)
honeybeeze chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
i really liked it. I'm glad you ended it after 4(5) chapters and not drawn out
Royal Blue Alchemist chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
amazing, simply amazing. I love Knives' attiude on the whole thing.
Royal Blue Alchemist chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
You ended that chapter brilliantly! :D
Royal Blue Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Haha, that was great, I loved the flashback.
Royal Blue Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Wow, I love you'r writing style, good job.
Knives17 chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
Love it.
niiro-yuuyake chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
*sigh* I'm very happy, today!

I'm so happy I came across this story! I'm so happy I came across your penname! I love your work now!

You know, I would figure it would be hard to keep their characters as they were in the anime, but you did it like it was no problem at all.

Knives seemed like his usual genocidal self, a little more human(or..less murderous...) but Vash, Meryl, and Millie was there to fix that so its understandable!

I really adore them now. Knives Millions and Meryl Stryfe...so cute! Kawaii! *does fangirl scream*

Great story, the final chapter made it all the better. Even though the fourth chapter was a great ending, the last chapter was just as good
asuka-2004 chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
omg so CUTE! i love it i love it i love it!
Redcliff chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Aw, what a sweet ending. I liked it. On the other hand, how dare Knives give Meryl a cane as an anniversary gift! Whether it was a joke or not, it was very insensitive. Meryl should have shoved that cane up Knives' you know where.
Qualia Des chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
Aww...cheesy, but cute! ) Hope to expect lots more updates of your other stories from you!
Qualia Des chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
Aw...Knives' fierce macho cluelessness is so cute it makes me want to giggle insanely. XD

Once again though, I thought the pacing was a bit rushed. o_o I would've expected more of an emotional reaction from Meryl (or anyone for that matter) after their mind has been forcefully dug into.

Otherwise great chapter, and the only other thing I have to say is-WHERE IS THE CUTE KISS OF GIGGLEDOM? RAWR.

-continues reading-
Qualia Des chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
Whoa, the UST in that last part was amazing. The next chapter better have some sort of consummation thing happening, or I swear I will lob tomatoes at Knives' denial.

Favourite Line:

“Yay!” Millie cried. “You guys get to have a sleep over!”

Yay for Millie's cuteness and your awesome writing skillz. D
Qualia Des chapter 2 . 6/12/2007
Great chapter again, but Knives was a bit softer than I expected. (I would've expected yelling at the least, somewhere.) The Vash input was cute though.

'“Dear brother” sputtered and leaned back in his chair. He’d been found out! Diversion, he needed a diversion!

“Of course not! I just wanted to help you!”'

XDD! That line just made me laugh, since I always do that with my friends. D

-continues reading-