Reviews for Crossroads Theater
CuteCat213 chapter 29 . 7/5/2014
I totally agree with Guy's suggestion for Luke and Asch's father!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 78 . 4/14/2013
Hilarious! Keep up the funnies!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 74 . 4/14/2013
*gasp* Richter!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 73 . 4/14/2013
BRAE BRAE!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 71 . 4/14/2013
YEEEEESSSSSSS! EMIL AND TALES OF VESPERIA ARE HERE!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 62 . 4/14/2013
Spelling id incorrect. Correction: "obocchan". Hope this helps. Loving the humor!
agarfinkel chapter 90 . 4/2/2013
When you decide to continue this story, if ever, add the Tales of Graces cast since the game has been localized.

Also, here are some skits ideas:
Presea looking for the Judas mask (one of her good luck charms)
More skits about how some of the characters sound the same (the ones who have the same voice actor)
Skit involving awful cooking
Guest chapter 90 . 6/28/2012

Also, here are some skits ideas:
Presea looking for the Judas mask (one of her good luck charms)
Skit involving awful cooking
Yue Twili chapter 90 . 3/24/2012
You should have a little skit about the two sets of Flamberge and Vorpal swords (they're both in Tales of Symphonia and the other two are in Tales of Vesperia) existing. Also, Yuri uses the other set of the swords.

Update soon please!
GuyWithNoName chapter 90 . 1/9/2012
Not bad, I have to say. These skits you've created here are pretty funny! XD

It's too bad you've given up, though...
AngelAdept chapter 90 . 10/6/2011
I'm hoping this hasn't been abandoned. There are a lot of good skits in this collection. I especially like #3: Fresh Milk in the Catacombs! (yeah, finding food items in random places always seems odd, and so does getting food items dropped by enemies), #17: Luke the Optimist (the idea of Jade as a Summoner - on top of the rest of his awesomeness - is pretty darn cool), #71: Luke the Summoner (great way to introduce Emil and company), #74: Origin of Richter (my first impression of Richter was that he looked like Asch and Jade, but I wouldn't have thought of Dist - ouch!), #77: Similar Sword Style (Emil's moves definitely seem like they were pirated from Luke's, and the line "You practically murder any enemy you come across with your crazy aerial artes, and you call that winging it?" pretty much sums up Emil's abilities), #81: Everyone But Jade (poor old Jade, he's so much fun to torment), #82: Ask Nicely! (it annoyed the heck out of me when my items in DotNW kept vanishing), and #90: What Could Have Been (Arietta as a Knight of Ratatosk is an interesting idea, although she's rather selfish and whiny). I do hope you'll continue.
midnightcrescent98 chapter 76 . 4/30/2011
Nice, I love this Chapter. Asch can totally relate to EMil XD
Julie.Percevent chapter 37 . 2/24/2011
Luke is Borderline Emo, lol, I agree! XD

The nick name you choose was funny to read, hahaha. Tales character for the most of them were not happy about it.

Nya Ntw, me is Rita fame Mage Mordio o.o
giddymangaka chapter 90 . 8/27/2010
Y'know, she really would've been...

XD You should do one with Raven and Zelos. Perverts unite! D
giddymangaka chapter 88 . 8/26/2010
It would be a good idea to take that knowledge and ask Emperor Peomy for some fon slot seals to tkae care of some unfinished business XD