Reviews for Bout of Silence
Nikkiegf chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
great story, i loved it!
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
]. They totally should've had a storyline like this on the show. Boy, would that of brought in some viewers..
Sutton chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Kind of lost my first review. I love the beginning already. Lorelai is going to stay with Luke a whole 24 hours without talking nice twist. I am so loving reading this "Bite Me" so Lorelai. Lorelai not talking boy, would I have loved to see that in an episode. You have some imagination. You have made us GG fans happy to see the interaction between them. I can't this time say bantering because Luke was the only one talking and I so loved it. Finally they are together and you did it with the chemistry we all saw on screen. It's like how it was in season 1 thru 5. You have your age in your bio and I just want to say again professional writer can't come close to what you have written. Thanks again for these wonderful stories they're what keeps me happy that they are together...
J.Stone chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Brilliant. I loved it! ASP should have had you on her writing staff. Thank you.

John Stone.
Browndoggy03 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Aw thats really cute. I really really like that. Favorited.

It's really funny, in the way beginning, when it says: "You're a testy best friend," I looked at it really quick and I thought it said, "Your a tasty best friend." And I started cracking up.

Lol nice work!
smileyGGfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Where do you come up with these fabulous ideas? Lorelai would be crazy enough to make a bet with Luke such as this one and to also follow through on 24 hours of silence. I loved Luke having to make conversation and being all flustered when Lorelai stared at him. Loved Luke's 'vocal' quip (I was thinking along the same dirty thoughts in my mind, lol) and Lorelai thinking he was being cocky, lol.

The ending was really sweet and I love how they spent the day curled up on the couch watching movies. Great job!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
aw that was great

Sarah
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I am now offically addicted to you stories.
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Well, I read this a while ago but didn't have time to review, so just wanted to say I loved it! It was totally cute and funny, I love how Lorelai was making Luke all nervous just staring at him and she wouldn't say a word even after they kissed. Hee. I just love LL get-together fics and yours are always awesome! Great job :)
Copop chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh Boy!

I love, love, love that story. Lorelai just staring, no talking. And making Luke nervous with only her eyes. Boy! You did an amazing job!

And her just thinking her words instead of saying them. Just too great. I really love that story.

Although I wanted the "after kissing-part" too, if you know, what I mean ;)
rollsdownhill chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
And she has graced us with her prescence once again...

Okay, should I find it pathetic that I have no idea what the word 'bout' means, or is my vocabulary really that bad? Well, I would go with the latter, but I have been getting calls from Lex and Terry to play 'Who's More Pathetic?'a lot lately.( you probably have no idea what I'm talking about right now. Don't worry, I'm aware.)

Aw, I had finally stopped rambling in reviews, and now look at me. You've ruined me, you do know that, right? But, now back to what this function was intended for.

Hmm, what can I say? I've used up all my praises. I've run dry. There's nothing more to say. Guess I'll have to go back to the chessey old school lines with a never ending supply of exclamation points I've been using for the past few weeks since I really haven't been in a reviewing kind of mood:

Great story! It was so amazing! It just kept getting better and better and better! I mean it! Totally!

Okay, I'm done. Lets see, about the story...I loved it. It's nice that Luke did a lot of talking. Most of the time, Lorelai's the dominant conversation holder, but to see Luke talking and making a fool of himself was the toy in my Happy Meal; or Big Kids Meal, whichever you prefer. (Oh my God! How scary is that Burger King dude? Or 'The King' whatever he's called. How do they really expect to draw people when there's that 50/50 chance that he will be in there taking your order? He's even scarier than Ronald McDonald, and that's a lot coming from me.)

Yeah, so I'm starting to drift into my nightmares about clowns and big scary guys with terrifying costumes, so I'm gonna cut this review short. It's already about 5 paragraphs. Gosh darnit! Please forgive me. Me and my stupid rambling. I'll leave you with one word that'll sum up everything about your story. The same word that I use every time and misspell repeatedly:

Genious.

I'll be checking for the next story!

Toodles!
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Great, wonderful, fun, amazing, terrific.

Pick one or all of the above, and that was this story. Loved it!
can-can-can chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Hee! I loved it. As luck would have it I WAS bored and in need of something to read, and low and behold, there you are to supply my fanfic needs, so thank you!

Great job- Very fun. Keep the writing coming!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
that was too cute! loved the non-verbal Lorelai...her thoughts were funny, and luke...was just luke...lol...loved it!
captain austen chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I really liked the bet. This was a really cute one shot. thanks!