Reviews for Bring Me to Life
nayin17 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Love Harry and Ginny
nayin17 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Love how Harry became possessive here
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Awesome story, u know!
wizmage chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
I like it.
crystalstars88 chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Amazingly well-written!
juice14 chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I'm not sure why I took so long to find this story but I'm glad I eventually did. I really enjoyed it, brought out tons of emotions! Not sure if you will post the sequel but I look forward to reading more of your work. Good story!
blackdragon0 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
So sad... *Sob* It's beautiful... You're a great author.

Best wishes to you,

BD
APassionateKiss chapter 7 . 12/9/2007
Bravo, excellent ending! Adored the part at the beginning when Harry carried Ginny over the threshold. I never thought about things like that, who knows what kind of a ceremony witches and wizards go through.
APassionateKiss chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
Adored the Rita Skeeter article. Very true to form for her. I also loved the part where Ginny hexed Harry's head. I liked Molly's reaction to it as well as if saying, you have to use your words like a big girl, you can't just hex someone! Great chapter!
APassionateKiss chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
Fantasic! I loved the part between Ginny and Arthur. He alwasys seemed like one of those dads to me. Once again I must praise the way you write so that your reader can feel everything Ginny and Harry are experiencing.
APassionateKiss chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Another excellant chapter! I loved the part in the jewelry store, very playful. I also love the emotion that you write with.
APassionateKiss chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
It has been a long time since I've found a writer that can actually tell a story! I could almost feel the kiss between Harry and Ginny! Superb!
Lady Alinor chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Marvelous story. Good job!
Cem214 chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
I love this fic! Very well written. Great work and I can't wait for the sequel!
HP FAN chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
Great story, I cannot wait for the sequel. Hope it comes soon.